Friday, 30 July 2021 : Virtual
Ahmedabad (Gujarat): The Confederation of Indian Industry in partnership with Climate Change Department, Government of Gujarat and Dholera Industrial City Development Limited is organizing 2nd edition of Sustainable Mobility Conference on Friday, 30 July at 1100-1330 hrs over virtual platform to explore areas of intervention that India needs to look into to make it ideal destination for manufacturing of electric vehicles as well as build relevant infrastructure.
This event will provide an opportunity to all stakeholders from around the globe including decision makers from Industry and Government, to come together to discuss, deliberate, and find suitable solutions for a sustainable Future Mobility for India.
The key speakers for the conference are:
- Mr S J Haider IAS, Principal Secretary, Climate Change Department, Government of Gujarat.
- Mr Hareet Shukla-IAS, Managing Director, Dholera Industrial City Development Limited, Government of Gujarat.
- Mr Randheer Singh, Sr. Specialist, Niti Ayog, Mr Rohan Rao, Partner, Partner – Deal Advisory, M&A Consulting, KPMG.
- Mr Vikram Gulati, Country Head & Sr. Vice President (Corporate Affairs & Governance) at Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Tarun Mehta, CEO and Co-founder, Ather Energy, Mr Piyush Tamboli, Chairperson – Western Region, Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India and Chairman & Managing Director, Investment & Precision Castings Ltd.
- Mr Jeffry Jacob, Partner – Business Consulting, KPMG.
- Mr Saurabh Kumar, Executive Vice Chairperson, EESL Group.
- Mr Mehul Shah, Vice President – Transport Business Unit, Exide Leclanche Energy Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Shwetal Shah, Technical Advisor – Climate change dept, Government of Gujarat.
- Mr Sharif Qamar, Fellow and Area Convenor, Centre for Sustainable Mobility, TERI.
- Mr Dharmendra Misha, Executive Director, Kataria Automobiles Ltd.
- Mr Yatin Gupte, Founder & CEO, Wardwizard Solutions India Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Ramesh Dorairajan, Head – Sales, Marketing and Customer Care ( Electric Vehicles), Tata Motors Ltd
For participating in the event, industry members may please contact email@example.com
|Company Recommended by SugerMint
Best Solar Panel Company in India
Buy Solar System & Panels online