5 Ideas To Make Your Milestone Birthday Cake The Centre Of Attraction On Your Party
Your milestone birthday cake is all about making a statement. It is all about your achievements and the many lives that you have touched all these years.
Milestone birthday cakes are a way to make this day even more special. A few examples could be turning one, turning 16, or entering your 30s, 40s, and 50s.
Marking your 60th birthday is also a fabulous achievement and is celebrated with a lot of excitement all over the world.
This milestone is considered somewhat of a page-turner because you have entered the age of retirement but you can still be as active as you want to be.
Some people say that your life begins after you turn 60. Let’s discuss a few ways to make your birthday memorable for not just you but everyone in your life.
1. Turning One With Colour
When you are celebrating the first birthday of your little one, you have a lot of options to choose from. The flavors are going to boggle your mind.
There is the traditional palette that comprises vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and butterscotch. And then there are less contemporary flavors such as lemon, hazelnut, mint, cookies in cream, Oreo, red velvet, carrot and honey, banana-pineapple, and the colors are simply out of this world as well.
2. Turning 18 With A Lot Of Noise
When you turn 18, there is a lot of scope for being creative with your birthday cake. It is one of the most important milestones in your life because you are becoming an adult.
The choice of cake for your 18th birthday usually reflects your personality. The flavours can be as sophisticated as you want them to be.
The textures can include a bit more fondant and a lot less whipped cream. Go with something that has a lot of exotic fruits and custom photo frames made from edible sugar to depict some of your childhood memories.
3. Being Mature When Turning 30
Turning 30 is one of the most wonderful milestones you will ever achieve in your life. This is when you become a lot more mature.
You give up all the crazy things but you don’t have to give up on the crazy flavours and customisations that you can find in birthday cakes.
There are many options such as honey, ice cream, peanut butter, coffee cake, lemon and beer, chocolate and mint combination, and many more.
4. Starting A New Life By Turning 60
So you have finally decided to join the much popular 60’s club in your neighborhood. This is the perfect occasion to go for a large and elaborate cake that depicts your most beautiful memories. Photo cakes are a great option for your 60th birthday. They don’t just give your guests a sneak peek into your life but also help you make a very subtle yet prominent statement.
5. In The End, Let’s Give You A Few More Ideas
- You can always think about customized retirement cakes that are more in line with your personality and your achievements
- They can be as colorful and as vivid as you want
- You can add a lot of texture and character to these cakes by adorning them with custom-made miniatures, your favorite trinkets, and possessions, again edible photo frames, and a lot of other elements
- Don’t hesitate in getting a personalized “take a break” birthday cake on your 50th birthday
- This may mark your decision of taking your life a lot easier
- Get special quotes and statements designed on your Happy Birthday Cake.
- It can be a multi-tier cake comprising various layers, flavors, and textures just the way you like them
Now wasn’t this awesome? You can have your birthday cake and make a unique statement with it all at the same time. It is all a matter of how much thought you put into it.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories