6th All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit 2022 in Mumbai
The All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit is a premier event that brings together cooperative bankers, regulators, and other key stakeholders to discuss and deliberate on the issues and challenges facing the sector.
The summit will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences and will offer participants an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in cooperative banking.
The summit is organized by the National Federation of Urban Cooperative Banks and Credit Societies (NAFCUB) in collaboration with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and will be held at Hotel Lalit, Mumbai, India on 03 Jun 2022. For more information or to register, please visit the official website.
– Keynote address by the Governor of Reserve Bank of India
– Address by the Minister of State for Finance
– Panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities facing cooperative banks
– Presentations by experts from the banking sector
– Networking opportunities with key stakeholders in cooperative banking
Why to Attend?
– To gain insights into the latest developments in cooperative banking
– To network with key stakeholders in the sector
– To learn about the challenges and opportunities facing cooperative banks
Who Should Attend?
– Cooperative bankers
– Other key stakeholders in cooperative banking
– 09:00 – 09:30: Registration
– 09:30 – 10:00: Inaugural Session
– 10:00 – 11:00: Inaugural Speech
– 11:00 – 11:15: Networking Tea Break
– 11:15 – 12:45: Technical Presentation by VSOFT Technologies, Sarvatra Technologies, Poweredby Partner, Infosys Finacle, Site24X7
– 12:45 – 13:30: Panel Discussion on Challenges and Opportunities facing Cooperative Banks
Digital Banking for efficiency and affectivity, New technologies in banking, Issues & Challenges, How to become Modern Bank?
Speaker from Transunion Cibil, Shri. Atul Khirwadkar, CEO, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank, Shri. Daljit Dongra, MD & CEO, The Zohorastrain Cooperative Bank, Shri. Narendra Singh Dabi, MD, Adarsh Cooperative Bank, Rajasthan, Speaker from Infosys Finacle
– 13.30 – 14.30 : Lunch Break
– 14.30 – 15.20 : Presentations by experts from the banking sector
– 15.20 – 16.00 : Technical Presentation
– 16.00 – 16.30 Tea Break
– 16.30 – 17.00 : Open House Discussion on Umbrella Organization
– 17.00 onwards: Thanks & Closing Remarks
The summit will provide a valuable opportunity for participants to gain insights into the latest developments in cooperative banking, and to network with key stakeholders in the sector. We hope you will be able to join us for this important event.
We look forward to welcoming you to the All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit!
We encourage you to participate in this summit and take advantage of the opportunities it offers. We look forward to seeing you at the 6th All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit in Mumbai!
The 6th All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit will be held on 03 Jun 2022 at hotel lalit, Mumbai, India, Gujarat.
- Event Name: All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit
- Venue Address: Hotel Lalit, Mumbai, INDIA.
- Date: 03 Jun 2022
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories