Admission and Courses Details of Anand Agricultural University – (AAU Anand) Anand Krushi University
Anand Agricultural University – (AAU Anand) also known as Anand Krushi University was founded in 2004 with the support of the Government of Gujarat. AAU is a University in Anand, Gujarat.
It is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Anand, in the western Indian state of Gujarat between the cities of Ahmedabad and Vadodara.
AAU is a very small coeducational higher education institution. AAU was formerly the Anand Campus of Gujarat Agricultural University.
AAU has three constituent colleges, for veterinary science, dairy science, agriculture, and animal husbandry.
The jurisdiction of the university covers Ahmedabad, Kheda, Dahod, Anand, Panchmahal, and Vadodara.
Anand Agricultural University (AAU) offers programs and courses such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. foundation degrees, certificates, associate or diplomas), master degrees, bachelor degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
The university was set up to provide education support to the farming community in areas such as Engineering, Agriculture, Business Studies, Horticulture, and Information technology.
Anand Krushi University has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International students are welcome to apply for enrolment.
Anand Krushi University was previously a part of Gujarat Agricultural University, a benchmark project initiated by K. M.Munshi and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel by incorporating the Institute of Agriculture or Krushi-Go-Vidhya Bhavan in 1938.
AAU became part of Gujarat Agricultural University in 1972. The Krushi University was popularly known as Khetiwadi.
Anand Agricultural University’s activities have expanded to span newer commodity sectors such as bio-diesel, soil health card, medicinal plants apart from the mandatory ones like vegetable crops, rice, maize, orage crops, tobacco, nutrition, fruit crops, fanimal breeding, and dairy products etc.
At present seventeen Research Centers, there seven Colleges, and six Extension Education Institute working in nine districts of Gujarat namely Anand, Kheda, Dahod, Ahmedabad, Panchmahal, Botad, Vadodara, Chhotaudepur, and Mahisagar.
Anand: College of Agricultural Information Technology
Anand: Bansilal Amritlal College of Agriculture
Anand: Sheth M. C. College of Dairy Science
Anand: College of Horticulture
Anand: College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Anand: Sheth M. C. Polytechnic in Agriculture
Anand: College of Agricultural Information Technology
Anand: College of Food Processing Technology and Bio Energy
Anand: Polytechnic in Food Science and Home Economics
Vadodara: Polytechnic in Horticulture
Godhara: College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
Vaso: College and Polytechnic of Agriculture
Dahod: Polytechnic in Agricultural Engineering
Jabuagm: College of Agriculture
- Anand: Main Forage Research Station
- Anand: Regional Research Station
- Anand: Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Research Center
- Anand: Bidi Tobacco Research Station
- Anand: Biocontrol Project
- Anand: Reproductive Biology Research Unit
- Anand: Animal Nutrition Research
- Anand: Main Vegetable Research Station
- Anand: Center of Excellence in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Anand: Weed Control Project
- Anand: Micronutrient Project
- Godhara: Main Maize Research Station
- Viramgam: Regional Cotton Research Station
- Dhandhuka: Agricultural Research Station
- Dabhoi: Paddy Research Station
- Arnej: Regional Research Station
- Derol: Agricultural Research Station
- Dahod: Agricultural Research Station
- Sanand: Castor and Seed Spices Research Station,
- Thasra: Agricultural Research Station for Irrigated Crops
- Khandha: Narmada Irrigation Research station
- Vadodara: Pulse Research Station
Extension Education Centers
- Anand: Agriculture Information Technology Center
- Anand: School of Baking
- Anand: Extension Education Institute
- Anand: Poultry Training Centre
- Anand: Sardar Smruti Kendra
- Anand: Farm Advisory Service
- Anand: Mali Training Centre
- Anand: Centre for Communication Network
- Dahod: Tribal Training
- Devataj (Sojitra): Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Arnej: Transfer of Technology Centre
- Arnej: Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Devagadhbaria: Tribal Training Centre
- Dahod: Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Anand Agricultural University Admission Process:
Register and Apply: Interested candidates can apply online at the website with the required information.
Counseling: Admission is through counseling based on the Mark received in Class 12th and GUJCET – Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
Anand Agricultural University Courses:
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture | 4 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 1.10 Lakh
- B.Tech. in Food Technology | 4 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 1.10 Lakh
- B.Tech. in Agriculture Information Technology | 4 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 1.10 Lakh
- B.Tech. in Dairy Technology | 4 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 1.10 Lakh
- MBA in Agri-Business Management | 2 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 63,000
- M.Tech | 2 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 78,400
- M.Tech. in Food Safety and Quality Assurance | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Agriculture Information Technology | 2 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 39,200
- M.Tech. in Agriculture | 2 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 39,200
- M.V.Sc. | 2 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 98,000
- M.Tech. in Dairy Chemistry | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Dairy Microbiology | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Renewable Energy Engineering | 2 years | Full Time
- M.Tech. in Soil and Water Engineering | 2 years | Full Time
- B.V.Sc. and A.H. | 66 months | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 82,100
- M.Sc. in Horticulture | 4 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 39,200
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics | 3 years | Full Time | Fees: ₹ 6,060
Here you can find educational information about Anand Agricultural University – (AAA Anand) such as an Admission process, fee structure, courses, university address, contact Numbers, and type of university, etc.. At Suger Mint, the university listed in the Education & Career category.
Anand Agricultural University – (AAA Anand) Contact Details:
Address of University: Anand,
City & Pin Code: Anand, 388110
State & Country: Karnataka, India
Contact Number: +91-2692-261310
Category: Education & Career
Type of University: Agricultural University
Important: please visit the official website of Anand Agricultural University at aau.in or contact for detailed information on admission, fees, courses, scholarships, facilities, and services provided, including financial aids; the information above is indicative only and may not be up-to-date or complete.
|Business Tools Recommended by SugerMint
eCommerce Store Builder!
Online store for entrepreneurs