Cook Rice The Hassle-Free Way With Bajaj Rice Cooker (RCX 5 1.8 Litre)
Now you can cook your rice perfectly with RCX 5 majestic rice cooker from Bajaj. The attractive Bajaj rice cooker (RCX 5 1.8 liter) is easy to use and requires no immediate supervision while cooking.
All you need to do is measure the amount of rice you want to cook, add double the amount of water than the rice you have taken, wait for a few minutes, and your delicious rice is ready to serve.
With Bajaj RCX 5 rice cooker, you don’t need to worry about anything, and it is easy to handle. At once, the Bajaj Rice cooker can cook 1 kg worth of rice.
Its cooking bowl is of aluminum matter that highlights its corrosion-resistant features. The anodized finish bowl gives it durability and absorbs heat faster than just another cooker.
Rice steamer brings a hassle-free life to you as it reduces your cooking time. It is a multi-purpose cooker.
You can cook a delicious recipe without delay and it will spare your time. So no more going out for lunch or dinner, you can make a delicious recipe with rice at home in a short period.
Bajaj Rice cooker is handy, so it will not consume much space in your kitchen, and its stylish exterior will give it a premium look.
Benefits of Bajaj Rice Cooker (RCX 5 1.8 Litre)
- It has a bowl made of an anodized finish and corrosion-resistant abilities.
- It comes with an auto-shut feature so that you can cook rice with no immediate supervision.
- It comes with a cooking indication which makes it easy to adjust settings.
- It comes with a detachable cord so you can easily port it to your dining room.
- It has a cool-touch handle, which will help you to lift the cooker without burning your hands.
- It has a stainless steel lid with steam vents to keep a perfect balance of moisture inside the cooker.
- It is a non-stick cooker, and thus it is easy to wash.
- Two years warranty on the product.
Bajaj Rice Cooker (RCX 5 1.8 Litre) Specifications
- Product’s dimensions are 29.21 x 29.59 x 24.51 cm
- Product weight is 2 kg 290 grams.
- It can cook 1kg rice in one go.
- It comes with a Rice cooker, User manual, Guarantee card, and List of service centers.
- It is a stainless steel product.
- It is available in premium white color.
- The product is from China.
- It is one of the best selling products.
- It operates from 230 volts to 550 watts.
- It is a product by Bajaj.
Even though the product is durable when used often, it can form a crust on its surface, and you can get sticky rice. You must avoid putting excessive water in the rice cooker to affect its bowl used to cook rice. Also one of the common complaints is, it doesn’t keep the food warm.
Bajaj Rice Cooker (RCX 5 1.8 Litre) user Reviews
Bajaj Rice cooker has got a bag of mixed reviews from its customers. However, it is a 4-star rated product as a whole.
Consumers find that the product has lowered the burden of cooking with its auto-shut facility, automatically turns off the cooker, and serves a perfect cup of rice.
With its non-sticky feature, it is easy to clean and a great addition to their kitchen. They find it value for money.
The rice cooker’s study texture and stylish look with a detachable cord and affordable pricing make it a winner.
As one of the top-selling products from Bajaj, it has quality features like easy to clean, carry and cook.
Are you looking for the Best Rice Cookers for your kitchen needs? We have compiled the list of the Best Pressure Cookers in India
The product is pretty convenient for customers as it does not consume much power and keep your electricity bills at bay. Customers widely appreciate its time-efficient quality.
Some specific customers find its auto-shut function inferior to some other competitors. However, they still agree at such affordable pricing, and with a reasonable capacity of 1.8 liters, it’s a steal deal for them. In all, it is one of the most reliable and durable products of Bajaj with a 2-year warranty card.