Bajaj Water Heater: New Shakti 25L Vertical water heater best suited for large families
Whether it is raining outside or having a chilly cold air breezing in the environment, the only way to get relaxed is to take a hot shower at any time.
Nothing can replace the relaxation of getting this hot water rolls down your body. It soothes your freeze and restless feet and relaxes your muscles one by one.
Thus to get this relaxation in extreme weather conditions, you need a water heater or geyser. It is one of the most used home appliances that you use daily. Buying a great geyser might be a challenging task; you must consider some aspects before buying It.
For example, if you buy a geyser for winter, go with either an electric or gas-powered water heater. Most people choose an electric geyser rather than a gas geyser.
Here we are going to discuss the Bajaj Water Heater – New Shakti Vertical Water Heater that fulfills all your hot water requirements without wasting a single unit of electricity. This hot water geyser is energy efficient, easy to lift, and has a longer lifespan.
Benefits of Bajaj Water Heater (New Shakti 25L)
● This model is safe you use as it doesn’t release carbon monoxide.
● It is a 3-star rating water heater which saves electricity cost and prevents any
● It is composed of plastic over a body that prevents rust and corrosion and has a long
● This model can trap the heat inside the tank that maintains the hot water fluency for
a long time.
● It is the most durable product and made with a glass-lined inner tank.
● It is most suitable for high-rise buildings, including 8 bars.
● It has an adjustable thermostat.
● This model follows all BEE norms.
● The swirl flow technology provides 20% more and faster heating of water.
● It has several safety measures that protect against dry heating, overheating and
Specification of Bajaj Water Heater (New Shakti 25L)
● It is a PUF injected version.
● The product dimension is 378386505 mm.
● It works with the tubular type heating element.
● Its outer body material is CRCA+PP.
● It can reheat the water for 40 minutes.
● Its inner tank is made of mild steel with a glass-lined coating.
● This model weighed 10.6 kg.
● This product comes with two years of warranty on the product and five years of
warranty on the tank.
● It has a distinctive temperature indicator dial.
● This water heater is available in 10L, 15L and 25L.
Bajaj New Shakti Vertical water heater takes a little time for heating and requires high operating cost.
This electric water heater can’t be operable without electricity. Bajaj’s service after sales is relatively slow and ineffective.
Bajaj Water Heater (New Shakti 25L) Review
Customers entitled to this Bajaj water heater as an easy-to-use and incredible product that heats the water faster than other heaters and saves energy.
They stated that it automatically shuts down when water is overheated. It takes a tiny place to get installed and suitable for small bathrooms.
Read Also: Best Water Heater in India
This model is made with a copper coil that heats the water efficiently and provides comfort bathing experience during winters.
Users tell that its titanium armor technology protects the heaters from dry rust and overheating and has inbuilt safety features that help this product to function well for a long time.