Learn how to make Baked Macaroni with Pineapple at home
Aha! Macaroni and that also with pineapple, yummy. As we all know macaroni is loved by all. As per my thinking, it is loved by people of any age. And above all pineapple macaroni is one of the most loved baked dishes among children.
As we all know pineapple is loaded with nutrients. It contains antioxidants. It even can reduce the risk of cancer and can ease digestion. Pineapple can speed recovery after surgery and ease symptoms of arthritis.
So we are going to cook a healthy bake dish. So, enjoy cooking Baked Macaroni with Pineapple for dinner.
|Business Tools Recommended by SugerMint
Best Online Video Maker
to make Business Videos
- Preparation time – 15 to 20 minutes
- Coking time – 8 to 10 minutes
- Baking time – 15 to 17 minutes
- Serves – 4 person
Ingredients to make Baked Macaroni with Pineapple:
- 2 cups boiled macaroni
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon Amul Lite Spread butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon refined flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cube grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup grated Go Angles Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon bread crumbs
To serve with:
- Tomato ketchup
Method to make Baked Macaroni with Pineapple:
- In a thick bottom pan heat 1 tablespoon butter and roast refined flour in it. It will release a pleasant aroma. Add milk slowly to it. Whisk continuously while adding milk. This is to avoid lumps.
- Add salt, 1 cube grated cheese and black pepper powder to it. Mix well and boil for 2 minutes. This will give medium-thick white sauce.
- Now it’s time to add boiled macaroni and pineapple to it. ( I will prefer tinned pineapple for this. If tinned pineapple is not available to add some sugar and little water to pineapple slice and cook. Even you can also cook in the microwave also. Remove excess sugar syrup and use it.)
- Mix well and transfer to greased baking dish. Dot with some butter and spread grated cheese over it. Sprinkle some dry bread crumbs and bake for 15 to 17 minutes at 300`c temperature with the upper grill on.
- Serve piping hot Baked Macaroni with Pineapple with tomato ketchup.