Best Time to Visit Hyderabad – Weather, Climate & Best Season
Hyderabad is one of the most favored places in India for tourism. It is a big city that has a glorious historical background.
In recent decades, it has established a unique image as an important IT hub in the country. All big IT companies have their presence in Hyderabad.
The city has warm and dry weather throughout the year, except in the winter. Therefore, October to February is the best Time to Visit Hyderabad.
Since there are so many things to see in Hyderabad, it is important to plan your itinerary wisely. You can find places to visit in Hyderabad during this season also.
When should you go there? How is the weather during different parts of the year? Let’s explore this in detail.
Hyderabad in summers (March to June)
Like the majority of the places in India, summers are harsh, hot, and humid in Hyderabad. The summers start with the onset of February and remain till the end of June. Sometimes, summers get extended till July end. May and June are the hottest months.
The maximum temperature goes between 35 to 40 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature is in the range of 21 to 27 degrees Celsius.
Though the days in the summer are very hot, the nights are relatively cooler and pleasant. However, the rising temperature and humidity make it difficult to enjoy outdoor fun in the daytime.
Hence, summers are not very good if you want full enjoyment there. You can go to places that are closed and air-conditioned. Early morning and late evening or night activities can be enjoyed.
Though it is not the best Time to Visit Hyderabad, you can still see a few places to visit in Hyderabad.
When you talk to the Best Travel Agency in Mumbai about the Hyderabad tour, you should try to cover all important places.
How many days are required to visit Hyderabad?
It depends on the sites you want to go to and the time availability.
Things to Do in Hyderabad in summers
A few activities that you can enjoy in summer are:
- Watch a cricket match in the international stadium.
- Go to Golconda fort and see the light and sound show during the night.
- Go to nearby hill stations such as Ananthagiri Hills, Srisailam, etc.
- Go to water parks. There are many good water parks in Hyderabad.
- Enjoy the special summer food.
- Go to Charminar after sunset.
- Enjoy shopping in the crowded streets of Hyderabad.
Hyderabad in Monsoon (July to September)
Monsoon months in Hyderabad are happening. There are moderate to heavy rains there. People get great relief from the scorching heat after a few showers.
The temperature in Hyderabad becomes bearable, but the humidity rises and makes it uncomfortable a bit.
The maximum temperature goes up to 30 degrees Celsius, and the minimum temperature goes up to 23 degrees Celsius.
Like any other place in India, the rainy season is not a good time to visit Hyderabad. However, if you love rain and want to explore the city, there are a few places.
Due to rains, it is not the Best Time to Visit Hyderabad. However, people can manage to find a few things that will make the visit interesting.
Things to do in Hyderabad in Monsoons
As mentioned, the rainy season is not a great place to enjoy the outdoors. Therefore, it is not the Best time to visit Telangana. However, you can enjoy indoor areas during this time. Many people go there to enjoy the famous cuisines in the rain. A few activities can be planned during these months:
- Go to nearby waterfalls and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Bidar, Belum, and Nagarjuna Sagar Dam are some favorite monsoon gateways.
- You can still enjoy indoor activities and go to places like museums, temples, churches, and palaces.
Hyderabad in winters (October to February)
Winter is the perfect season to go to Hyderabad. Temperatures reach a moderate and comfortable level. The season begins in October and continues till March.
The best months are November to January. The days are bright and warm in this period. Then, night turns colder, but they are quite comfortable. The maximum temperature goes up to 32 degrees Celsius, and the minimum temperature goes up to 15 degrees cels.
One can go to any of the tourist places during this time. It is a great experience to go to Hyderabad during this time.
Sightseeing is very enjoyable in winter whether you go outdoors or indoors.
There is nothing better than going to Hyderabad during winter. It is undisputedly the best Time to Visit Hyderabad.
Things to Do in Hyderabad in winters
Since you can use the whole day and evenings this season, there are hundreds of things to do. A few of them are:
- Go to Ramoji Film City. You will have guaranteed fun for the entire day.
- Go to the Buddha Statue in the middle of the Hussain Sagar.
- Go to the Arts and Crafts village.
- You should plan a two-day tour of all the historical places in the city. They are Charminar, Golkonda Palace, Chaumahala Palace, Qutub Shaani Tomb, Himayat Sagar Lake, and so on.
- There are various parks in Hyderabad that you can enjoy with your friends and family members.
- If you are an adventure seeker, you should visit some popular trekking spots. They are Ananthagiri, Ghanpur Fort, Koilkonda Fort, and so on
- There is an adventure club where you can enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, zip-lining, etc.
- Various festivals and fairs are organized in October, November, and December. They are Floral Festival, Lumbini Festival, Hyderabad Book Fair, Hyderabad Literary Festival, and so on.
You can book a Hyderabad tour package from Mumbai during all seasons. However, the perfect months are between October to March.
Plan your itinerary in such a way that you go to all important places without any hassles. Enjoy a great time in Hyderabad; it is an unforgettable tour.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories