Cadbury Bournvita Health Drink for all that will enhance the nutrition and flavour of milk
Cadbury Bournvita is a delicious chocolate health drink. It is one of the most trusted and kids’ favourite health drinks in India.
It is one of the most popular health drinks among children of various age groups, thanks to its yummy chocolate flavour.
It is a great combination of chocolaty taste & goodness of essential nutrients that aid growth & development.
It is enriched with vitamin D, vitamin b2, vitamin b9 & vitamin b12. It is a combination of calcium, vitamins, & minerals with the power of milk. You can enjoy this malted chocolate drink piping hot or child.
Even a combination of health drink with milk & ice cream will make super yummy & healthy milkshake.
This health drink contains Cocoa Solids, Sugar, Milk Solids, Malt Extract (44%), Liquid Glucose, raising agent (500(ii)), Emulsifiers (322, 471), Vitamins, Minerals, and salt. It also contains Permitted natural colour and Added flavour.
Cadbury Bournvita Health Drink
This nutrition drink is one of the oldest power brands. It was launched in 1948 in the malted beverages segment. This brand is a leader in the ‘Brown health drink’ segment with a market share of over 17 %.
When this health drink was introduced to market, it tried attract all mothers. They showed the mother’s face who needed healthy & tasty food drink.
They show that Cadbury Bournvita is that unique combination of health & taste. During 1970s, their tag line was ‘Goodness that Grows with you.’ During 1980s, their tag line changed to ‘Brought up Right, Bournvita Bright.’
During 1990s, the brand felt they should focus on overall health of the kids. They changed the focus on body & mind.
Thus, they took energy as the focus. In addition, at that time there tag line changed to ‘Tan Ki Shakthi, Man Ki Shakthi.’ They face intense competition from Milo (Nestle).
They used a clever nutritional meter to communicate RDA formula, that was ‘2 cups of Bournvita for balanced nutrition.’
They also set up a nutritional centre where experts recommended the perfect RDA percentage for kids.
Cricketer Ajay Jadeja was their brand ambassador at that time. Their tag line was ‘No Bournvita, No Milk.’
IN the current millennium, their tag line is ‘Do you have Bournvita Confidence.’ They also faced competition with Boost.
They come out with a new variant Cadbury Bournvita 5-star magic. That was with the caramel chocolate flavour like 5-star.
Over the years of success, Cadbury Bournvita has introduced many products to meet the demands of various age groups. In Indian market there are many variety of Bournvita are available.
- Cadbury Bournvita Regular:
It will change the taste of plain boring milk into yummy chocolate flavour. Especially for kids it is good in taste& for mums it is love with nutrition.
- Cadbury Bournvita Little Champs:
This malt & chocolate drink is specially introduced for children under 5-years. It is a nutritional health drink formulated for kids between the ages of 2 to 5years. This product contains nutri-smart DHA, it helps toddlers in developing brain for their enhance growth.
- Cadbury Bournvita 5 Star:
Now you can add chocolaty magic to your milk with this. It is loaded with vitamins & essential nutrients. Kid cannot say no to this delicious health drink.
- Cadbury Bournvita Women:
It is specially designed for women to provide essential nutrients. It helps them in building strong bones & reduces fatigue. It contains Iron to maintain haemoglobin level in blood.
Following are the main ingredients in Cadbury Bournvita Health Drink:
They are Malt extracts, Solid cocoa, Sugar, Caramel – E 150, Milk solids, Emulsifiers, Liquid glucose, Minerals, Vitamins, Raising agent – E 500, Liquid vanilla flavour & Salt.
This way Bournvita makes a proper start of your day with vitamins & minerals added in a glass of milk.
Every two spoonful in a glass of milk contains 8g carbohydrate, 45mg potassium, 15% of Zinc, 25mg sodium, 1g protein, 6g sugar, 8% of regular Vitamin A, 30% of Vitamin C, 10% of iron, and 10% of regular magnesium.
It provides Vitamin B9, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D, that helps in basic nutrients for maintaining health & growth.
Uses of Cadbury Bournvita Health Drink:
- It is advisable to add 2-spoonful in cold or hot milk every day.
- 20g of bournvita powder twice a day marks perfect beginning of healthy day. It helps in maintaining growth & development.
You may also like:
Vicco Turmeric Cream – Natural Face Cream that heals acne and pimples
Following are the pros & cons of this nutrition drink:
- It contains vitamin B9 & B12, they are essential for proper growth of red blood cells in body.
- It improves the capacity of physical endurance and immunity of the body.
- It boosts energy level for energetic day.
- It fulfils the daily iron requirement for the proper oxygen transportation in your body.
- Bournvita Lil’ Champs contains DHA that are vital in the proper development of small children below the age of 5yrs.
- With milk, it regularly optimizes calcium intake.
- Many health experts and nutritionists, considers such sugar based health drinks bad for health in the end.
- As per some experts opinion the instantaneous elevation of energy due to high sugar content may serve you short term hike in energy levels but over long time, you are eventually going to be dehydrated and lethargic.
- It may cause cavity & decay in to teeth, because of high amount of sugar & chocolate.
- Sugar, liquid glucose & caramel are the different foams of sugar.
Following are some of the frequently asked questions about this health drink:
- At which age I can start taking this nutrition drink?
It should be above 2-years.
- What are some of the main ingredients of this health drink?
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
This nutrition drink contains malt extract, caramel, cocoa solid, sugar, emulsifiers, raising agents, liquid vanilla flavour, salt, milk solids and many more.