Tomato soup is very popular, so here I tried to make it with little filling effect. And after adding sweet corn and cheese it gave me a stomach-filling effect. Enjoy cooking typical home style Cheese Corn Tomato Soup.
BY adding some more vegetables to this homemade soup I tried to make it healthier. As we all know kids don’t love to eat bottle groud.
So I mixed bottle groud, carrot and potato to this soup. By adding them it will cut the sourness of tomato and become healthier.
Try also: Lemon Coriander Soup Recipe
Above all garnish with sweet corn and cheese as an extra attraction.
- Preparation time – 5 to 7 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Serves – 2 person
Ingredients to make Cheese Corn Tomato Soup:
|Business Tools Recommended by SugerMint
eCommerce Store Builder!
Online store for entrepreneurs
2 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon oil
1 big onion chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 big potato chopped (remove skin)
1 cup chopped bottle groud
1/2 cup chopped carrot
8 to 10 mint leaves
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
1 tablespoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 tablespoon cornflour
1/4 cup boiled sweet corn
Grated cheese as per taste
Method to make Cheese Corn Tomato Soup:
- In a small pressure cooker add oil and butter, when hot add onion, garlic, tomato, potato, bottle groud, mint leaves, and carrot to it. Add salt and saute properly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- When cool churn strain, add all other spices and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cornflour slurry and again boil for 2 minutes.
- For serving, add boiled sweet corn as per taste to soup mug or bowl, pour piping hot tomato soup to it. And at last, add grated cheese to it.
- Enjoy home-style Cheese Corn Tomato Soup before dinner or for any time hunger.