Finding the right apartment size for the very first time in Phnom Penh can be an overwhelming, confusing, and intimidating task.
Being home to 2 million people and the capital city of Cambodia, Phnom Penh is known to be the epicentre of commerce and finance. This hub has opened up a plethora of job vacancies for skilled financial professionals who can propel the Cambodian capital market.
This surge in opportunities has, in turn, increased the demand for residential properties, according to The Straits Times.
As an individual, you might think a studio apartment suffices, considering your minimal personal space requirements. But what happens when you have guests? Is your one-bedroom studio going to be enough?
Navigating through such questions can be daunting, but don’t fret. Market leaders like IPS Cambodia’s real estate agents have completed all the necessary groundwork for you.
They can assist you in exploring various apartments for rent in Phnom Penh, helping you to choose an apartment size that perfectly fits your needs.
Stay tuned to our blog for more insights and updates.
Amenities in 1 BHK, 2BHK and 3 BHK Apartments in Phnom Penh
Here’s a comprehensive list of amenities that you get with the respective apartments in Phnom Penh:
|Amenities||1 BHK Apartment||2BHK Apartment||3BHK Apartment|
|Bedrooms||An ensuite bedroom with a private balcony.||Two separate ensuite bedrooms.Also, you get access to a private balcony or terrace.||Three more oversized bedrooms for mid-size and extensive families.|
|Kitchen||Fully equipped kitchen.||Fully equipped kitchen.||Well-appointed kitchen.|
|Living Area||Living area for leisure and work.||Living area for leisure and work.||Spacious living area.|
|Bathrooms||A bathroom.||Two bathrooms.||Multiple bathrooms.|
In terms of pricing, the cost of these respective apartments is:
- The average rent price for one-bedroom apartments ranges between- $400 – $1,300.
- The average rent price for two-bedroom apartments ranges between- $700 – $2,500.
- The average rent price for three-bedroom apartments ranges between- $1,200 – $3,500.
Here are some things you need to weigh before you hop into your apartment’s size:
- Determining a budget is one of the most crucial aspects you must ponder before buying your apartment in Phnom Penh.
- Also, you need to figure out how many people will abide by along with its size, which leads you to conclude whether you can afford this or not.
Let’s get more clarity with a clear example:
- Suppose you’re an individual; a studio apartment would be a great fit, allowing you to access all of your amenities easily.
- But if you’re a couple or two friends planning to move in, a 1-bedroom apartment would level up your game by providing a wall that segregates your bedroom and living space.
- Before you begin your search for space, ask your agent concerning the square feet requirement before signing any lease.
- For instance, if you’re planning for 2BHK, ensure that your room has a carpet area of at least 300 square feet.
You need to ask yourself these questions:
- Will I buy this house in future?
- How long am I going to rent it?
The reason behind these questions is that, for instance, if you have plans to buy a house in the upcoming years, you need to set your funds aside for the investment down the line.
Paying the apartment’s price is not the only factor you need to consider in the buying process. As a massive investment, you need to ascertain the extra cost that comes with it:
- Legal fees.
- Property tax.
- Ongoing cost.
- Ownership transfer tax.
- Loan processing fee.
- Real estate agent’s fee.
- Insurance cost.
- Registration cost.
Let IPS Cambodia Help You Find Your Dream Apartment
In compliance with the blog now, you might have comprehended what amenities you get and what factors you need to consider before deciding on the size of your apartment purchase.
But suppose if you’re still stuck in the loop of finding the right apartment size that perfectly fits the real you, your mates, families, or whoever you’re considering settling in with.
In that case, it’s time you secure the services of Phnom Penh’s leading real estate agency IPS Cambodia.
The agents also provide post-rental support to their clients for their lingering issues.
Besides this, they are also well-versed in the local market and can also communicate effectively in multiple linguistic forms.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with the experts at +855 77 959 861 or mail them at [email protected].
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories