CII Indian Women’s Network, Gujarat Chapter hosts its flagship event #SheRise
Women Stalwarts of Gujarat who have contributed immensely Business & Leadership, Academics/Education, Startups, Social Service Entertainment and Art sectors were felicitated.
16th December 2022: CII Indian Women’s Network, Gujarat Chapter, hosted its flagship event #SheRise, on 16th December 2022 at the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).
The motto of CII IWN is to empower each working woman to live her complete economic potential and this year #SheRise celebrated women who are into Business & Leadership, Education, Startups and Social Sectors.
Extending her compliments to the Indian Woman Network, on the flagship program ‘SheRise’, Charu Pragya Advocate, National media panellist BJP said, “India is on its way to become a vishwaguru in terms of economy. Only 19% of women turn up in the workplace due to various reasons.
Imagine if it reaches 50% women, they will help in building the nation’s economy making our dream of becoming a ‘Vishwa guru’ true soon”.
A felicitation ceremony was organized at #SheRise to felicitate Women Stalwarts of Gujarat who have contributed immensely womanhood and have held hands of other women on their journey of growth and have inspired millions in sectors namely Business & Leadership, Academics/Education,
Startups, Social Service and Entertainment and Art.
Sherise had multiple sessions today where influencers from various walks of life discussed and deliberated on key issues i.e., Women in Business and Leadership; Women in Education and Academics; Fire Side Chat with Startups by Women Founder; case study on Social Impact.
Women Leaders who were felicitated
- Dr Kanan Desai DCP Ahmedabad
- Khushboo Solanki Founder – Zero gravity communications
- Amrita Sadarangani Executive Director Gujarat Biotechnology University Project University of Edinburgh
- RJ Archana Jani Radio Jockey – MYFM
- Smita Shashtri Dancer – Kuchupudi
- Nikita Lalwani Founder – Crooze App
- Ms Kavita Parekh Founder Director- Disha Consultants
- Ms Lipi Goyal Actor Independent Artist Presenter Public Speaking Coach Podcaster
- Ms Charu Pragya Advocate, National Media Panelist – BJP
- Ms Maitri Devi Sisodia Deputy Collector
- Prof Chitra Singla, Chairperson Strategy area, CIIE and Entrepreneurship at IIMA
- Ms Aastha Kacha, Space Architect AAKA Space Studio
- Ms Ananya Maloo, Founder, Nuutjob
CII launched the Indian Women Network (IWN) – with the vision of being the largest Network for career women.
The thought behind the formation of IWN was that career women require a structured network to meet
likeminded women to discuss and overcome challenges that they might be facing. IWN is a support system for corporate, professional & Entrepreneurial women to network & grow.
IWN works towards enabling women to become better professionals and achievers in their respective fields and hence today’s session is focused on inspiring each other being women.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories