Here is the recipe of Crispy Corn, Make Barbeque Nation Style starters at home.
The homemade recipe of Crispy Corn is very easy to make and quick also. These Crispy Corn is a perfect snack to serve your guests. Easiest and quick to make, you are definitely going to love this recipe of Crispy Corn.
Nowadays corn is available the whole year. So it’s possible to make many dishes from it. Actually, sweet corn is available easily in the local vegetable market. And we are used to making corn chaat often.
And as we all know corn reduces the risk of anemia. It is an energy enhancer, as it is rich in vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron. Even it lowers blood sugar and cholesterol also. Corn can be treated as a superfood.
So I tried to cook a very popular restaurant-style recipe yesterday. which we can cook at home easily. The homemade recipe of Crispy Corn is very easy to make and quick also.
You can add or omit the vegetables of your choice. It is suitable for a kid’s birthday party, starter or I think it’s a good option as a movie time snack. Enjoy cooking.
Preparation time – 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Serves – 4 person
Ingredients to make Barbeque Nation Style Crispy Corn:
2 cups sweet corn
Salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
4 tablespoon cornflour
4 tablespoon rice flour
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon finely chopped capsicum
1 tablespoon finely chopped tomato
Chopped coriander for garnishing
Oil for frying
for mayo dip:
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoon Napuor Organic Tomato Sauce
Method to make Restaurant style Crisp Corn:
- Heat 3 to 4 cups water and add salt to it. Let it come to boiling temperature. Add corn to it and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from water and try to remove excess water.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper to it and mix well. Coat sweet corn with cornflour and rice flour. Add a teaspoon of water if needed. Make sure to coat properly.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Fry them in hot oil until crisp.
For mayo dip:
- Mix mayonnaise with red chili sauce.
How to serve:
- In a serving bowl add crispy corn and mix with onion, capsicum, and tomatoes. Garnish with coriander and serve with mayo dip.
- Delicious Barbeque Nation Style Crispy Corn is ready to eat.
Are you making this recipe of Crispy Corn? It is ideal for kids, parties, evening snacks for or just as an appetizer before the main course. Make Barbeque Nation Style starters at home.
|Business Tools Recommended by SugerMint
Best Online Video Maker
to make Business Videos