Here is the Eggless Chocolate Muffins Recipe. You can make it without Microwave Oven. Muffins mean small dommed shaped sponge cake made with eggs and baking powder.
But here in this homemade recipe of Tiny Eggless Chocolate Muffins, as the name indicates we are not using egg.
And the most important twist of this muffin is that this is not baked. Yes, no more OTG or Microwave is used to make this super delicious recipe.
Mist be wondered, we are going to make these tiny muffins in appam maker. Actually appam maker is used to making famous south Indian dish Appam.
But by using it in making muffins it will give us very small bite-sized muffins with burnt effect at the base.
The most important plus point of this recipe is refined flour is not used. only whole wheat flour is used.
And at my home, I always use low-fat butter and low-fat milk also. This means this is a kind of diet recipe. Let’s make these beautiful tiny muffins. Enjoy cooking.
Preparation time – 5 to 7 minutes
Cooking time – 5 to 7 minutes/batch
Makes 24 to 26 muffins approx.
Ingredients to make Tiny Eggless Chocolate Muffins:
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup caster sugar
1 tablespoon coffee powder
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon soda bicarb
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup milk
2 to 3 tablespoon grated dark compound chocolate
1/4 cup melted butter
butter for greasing
1/2 cup dark compound chocolate
3 to 4 tablespoon cream
chopped almonds and walnuts
Method to make Tiny Eggless Chocolate Muffins:
- In a mixing bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, soda bicarb, and coffee. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe glass add milk, butter, dark chocolate. Make it warm.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Grease appam maker and fill 3/4 with batter. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes at medium flame.
- Check and rest for 5 minutes, remove from appam maker.
- Repeat for remaining.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add dark chocolate and cream. let it melt in the microwave. Mix well.
How to assemble:
- Spread chocolate truffle over muffins and sprinkle chopped walnut and almonds over it.
- Mouthwatering Tiny Eggless Chocolate Muffins is ready to serve.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugarMint would like to share your success story with our readers.