From Cameras to Smartphones, Buy the Latest Gadgets on EMI and Save Big!
In today’s world, we cannot imagine going about our daily lives without the use of technology and gadgets. From the latest smartphones to smart televisions, we want the most updated versions.
Also, shopping for electronics or gadgets nowadays is very convenient. There are a variety of deals and discounts offered by electronic stores.
Additionally, you can purchase expensive high-end electronics such as MacBook or your favourite DSLR camera on EMI.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is one such EMI card that lets you avail monthly repayment without using your credit card.
How to Purchase Electronic Gadget With Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card you can buy gadgets and electronics from both offline and online stores. You can avail of these offers on various popular websites or at partner stores.
So, how to use EMI Network Card to make a purchase?
Steps to buying gadgets from an online store:
- Step 1: Go to the website of any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
- Step2: Sign up or log in.
- Step 3: Choose from your range of gadgets or electronics.
- Step 4: Continue to checkout.
- Step 5: Select the EMI option and click on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Step 6: Set a repayment tenor of your preference.
- Step 7: Provide your name, delivery address and other credentials.
- Step 8: Make an easy purchase online with OTP to complete your purchase.
Steps to buying gadgets from offline stores:
- Step 1: Go to your nearest partner store of Bajaj Finserv with your registered phone number.
- Step 2: Select the gadget you want to buy.
- Step 3: Go to the checkout counter and select buy gadgets on the EMI option with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Step 4: Choose the repayment tenor according to your convenience.
- Step 5: Enter your address and other necessary details of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card with the store representative.
- Step 6: Complete the buying process seamlessly with OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Documents and Eligibility to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: Your age must be between 21 and 65 years.
- Income: You must be able to show a regular source of earnings.
- Address proof: You must be an Indian resident with residential address proof.
- Others: You must be an individual account holder of any bank in India (savings or current).
You also need to show the following documents while applying for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Your Aadhaar Card
- A duly signed ECS Mandate
- PAN Card
Benefits of Purchasing Gadgets on EMI Using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Here are the top benefits of purchasing electronics on an EMI card:
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you purchase any electronic gadget without using your credit card.
- You can get up to Rs. 4 Lakhs of pre-approved loan on a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and up to Rs. 2 Lakhs on a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
- Get your mobile on EMI or camera on EMI with zero down payments and interest rates.
- Moreover, a flexible repayment tenure of 3 to 24 months releases you from the pressure of additional financial burden.
- You can also get added benefits such as bonuses and discounts at different festive seasons.
- It is easy to apply and requires only a few primary documents. Moreover, it requires very little documentation while purchasing electronics and gadgets.
- You will also get an e-wallet to make your purchase cashless and hassle-free.
Save Big on Your Favourite Gadgets at the Partner Stores
The popular gadgets you can buy from the Bajaj Finserv partner stores include top mobile brands like iPhone, OnePlus and Samsung; Laptops from leading brands like Lenovo, Dell and HP; television, camera, air-conditioning, and more.
Purchasing online from partner stores can give you exclusive offers on popular gadgets. You can also track your purchase and EMI process on the customer portal.
Here is a list of online partner stores you can choose from to buy your favourite gadget.
To sum up, this article talks about the advantages of buying gadgets on EMI. Whether you purchase a mobile or any other electronics on EMI, using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can save you a generous amount.
It not only saves you from paying a high amount up-front, but you can also get faster EMI approvals with zero down payments.
Moreover, with additional seasonal offers and flexible EMI repayments, you can now fulfil your dream of purchasing your desired gadgets.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories