Garlic Bread Recipe: Easy homemade Italian dish
Garlic breadsticks from Dominos are loved by anyone. Age is no matter. So I tried to make it at home. And believe me, a freshly baked Dominos Style Garlic Bread was super yummy. Enjoy this Garlic Bread Recipe.
I tried to make it without yeast and there was no compromise in taste and texture. My family just loved it. And to make it healthier I just tried to stuff it with some fresh vegetables also.
And that was also good in taste. Normally it is made with refined flour but you can try with whole wheat flour or the mixture of both flours. One more benefit of this homemade Garlic Bread recipe is you can control the quantity of cheese as per the requirement.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s make our fresh homemade Dominos Style Garlic Bread without Yeast today. Enjoy cooking.
Preparation time – 10 to 15 minutes
Baking time – 12 to 15 minutes
Fermentation time 1 hour Max.
Makes – 2 pieces of bread of around 6″ each
Ingredients to make Dominos Style Garlic Bread without Yeast:
1 cup refined flour or whole wheat flour (I use Pillsbury Chakki Fresh Atta)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon pizza oregano
1/4 teaspoon chili flacks
2 tablespoon curd
1 1/2 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup milk
For Garlic Butter:
4 to 5 tablespoon butter
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon fresh coriander (opt.)
1 tablespoon Keya Pizza Oregano
1 teaspoon chili flacks
Salt if needed
Process cheese as needed
mozzarella cheese as needed
Boiled sweet corn
Finely chopped capsicum
Finely chopped onion
Cheese Garlic Bread
Dominos style Garlic Bread Recipe:
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda, sieve properly. Add cornflour, sugar, pizza oregano and chili flacks to it, now it’s time to add oil. Mix well.
- Add curd to it, if curd is not sour add 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Knead the semi-soft dough with milk. Take milk at room temperature.
- Take a spoon full of water if needed.
- Knead for 5 to 10 minutes. Coat with oil and cover. Rest for 1 hour at a warm place.
- You can rest in warm OTG for 30 minutes also. For that just preheat OTG at 200`c temperature for 5 minutes and place dough in it.
Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Mix all ingredients of garlic butter. Make sure to take melted butter. Add salt if needed.
How to assemble:
- Knead the dough properly and divide it into two parts. Roll first part, take some dry flour for dusting.
- Apply garlic butter on it and then spread process and mozzarella cheese as per your choice on half portion.
- Sprinkle some pizza oregano and chili flacks over it.
- Apply water on the ages and fold half and seal properly. Again apply garlic butter over it.
- Again sprinkle pizza oregano and chili flacks over it.
- Roll another one and again spread garlic butter over it. Spread some finely chopped onion, capsicum, and boiled sweet corn on a half portion and then cover with both process and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle pizza oregano and chili flacks over it. Apply water on the ages and fold half. Seal properly.
- Spread some garlic butter and then sprinkle pizza oregano and chili facks over it.
- Make light marks on it for easy cutting later.
- Grease baking tray with garlic butter and place both garlic bread on it.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 200` c temperature preheated oven.
- When ready again apply garlic butter over it. Cut and enjoy hot cheesy Dominos style Garlic Bread without Yeast.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Try also: Make Baked Mexican Trio at Home