The saree holds a special place in Indian couture as it strongly represents Indian culture and heritage. A person wearing a saree always looks graceful and aesthetic while expressing their style. It naturally elevates your curve and with so many styles out there, you can drape your saree accordingly as per the occasion.
Moreover, this ethnic outfit no longer remains a traditional one rather it is available in a variety of modern and indo-western styles. From pure silk to glittery shimmer, every piece is a curated saree for women for different occasions be it weddings, after-parties, festivals, or rituals. Hence, if you are considering adding a whole new designer saree collection to your wardrobe then let’s start exploring right now.
Sarees come in countless variations, each distinguished by its weaving style and fabric. So let’s discuss the various styles in order to get the perfect one to wear out at your next event!
- Layered Georgette Saree- This layered georgette saree with a stylish pre-draped pattern will turn the heads around of everyone at the party. It is a perfect party-wear saree for attending after-parties or social events. With alluring floral prints and silky finesse, don this outfit with the right pair of accessories and footwear for the complete majestic look.
- Pure Organza Saree- Pure organza saree with different work of gotta-patti, embellishments, hand-painting, etc., looks astoundingly fabulous on festive occasions. It is a lightweight saree that features a fusion of traditional touch with modern appeal. Matching jewelry and a designer blouse are all you need with this new designer saree to get ready for this festive season. Moreover, remember to pleat the saree properly to highlight your curves.
- Hand-Block Print Chanderi Saree- Often measured as nine yards long, this beautiful saree for women with an exclusive hand-block pattern is ideal for special occasions such as baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. It is a total comfort wear that is suitable for longer hours. Accessorize it with a pair of jumkas and a bun-type hairstyle for an elegant and sophisticated look.
- Tie and Dye Chiffon Saree- Leheriya patterned or tied and dyed, this pure chiffon saree is perfect wear for kitty parties, casual gatherings, or a family brunch. This beautiful saree is easy to style and carry and consists of contrasting color patterns. You can style the saree in many different ways, but the ideal combinations are with a pair of chandbaalis, a potli-style bag, and an open hairstyle.
- Pure Silk Saree- Silk saree is a staple for every Indian wedding and is made of the purest of silk. If you want to look traditional and royal then you can opt for a sleeveless blouse and a braided bun. Its soft and flowy fabric allows the ultimate comfort and fits perfectly on every body type. However, you can also experiment with the various mix-and-match combinations of accessories with this saree.
The secret to wearing sarees successfully is to be aware of the occasion’s theme and your own unique style. Let’s begin with the fundamentals first:
- Don’t Forget The Occasion’s Theme- Keep the occasion in mind before purchasing the saree online. Choose luxurious silk or embroidered sarees that ooze elegance for weddings and other special occasions. However, lightweight organza or chiffon sarees could be worn at casual gatherings and other events.
- Drape With Precision- In order to look smart and confident, tuck the party-wear saree aptly and drape the pallu well with secured pins. You can also take the help of the internet for chic draping techniques. However, if the saree is pre-draped then it is not a matter of concern.
- Choose Right Accessories- Accessories when chosen right always elevate the look of the outfit. For getting ready for a wedding opt for kundan jewelry or a studded neckpiece with your new designer saree. However, for casual events opt for delicate pearl jewelry with smaller eardrops.
- Wisely Choose The Color Palette- Choose the color that goes well with your skin tone, outshines your personality, and makes you look gorgeous. Opt for vibrant hues such as golden, silver, red, royal blue, and yellow for attending the night functions while the pastel shades such as dove grays, rose pink or off-whites look good in the daylight.
- Embellishments Matter- A highly embellished hand-work saree creates an appealing look altogether. Choose a saree with sequin and motifs for a glamorous appearance. However, for a more understated and modern look, opt for a saree with light threadwork or minimum embroidery work.
Sarees have a timeless elegance that will never lose its appeal. Selecting the ideal saree design is a very pleasant experience that lets you manifest your sense of grace and personal style. And in this journey, Aachho can be your savior. It is the ultimate online store that provides high-quality designer sarees for women.
With fine craftsmanship, all sarees are hand-crafted with attention to every minute detail. Thus, make your saree purchasing experience fun and memorable with Aachho and it’s a promise that they will never disappoint you in terms of cost, quality, and design. So let’s start your shopping NOW!
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Read more business articles related to Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, Education, and Industry at SugerMint.