Social media platforms have become a vital part of our daily lives that help us be connected with each other worldwide and see what’s happening in one’s life even if we are not living together.
Besides connecting people globally, social media like Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Twitter, and more have also become the favorite platforms for artists and brands to reach their target customers.
Moreover, it has given various small emerging artists and brands a kick start in their careers and helped them make their recognition in the market and public.
Further, it has also become a source of entertainment and guidance and has become a content hub in the form of images and videos.
If we look at the category of contents, either in the form of images or videos, available on social media, we will find that none of the categories is left behind, whether motivational, educational, religious or entertainment.
While viewing the contents, we all wish to save some content in the offline mode on our mobiles or other devices we use.
However, a person using any social media platform knows very well that none of the social media platforms allows us to directly save the images or videos on our devices.
On any of the platforms, you can save the content only in your social media account, which can be viewed online.
When you think about saving an image in the offline mode on your Android phone, you always have the choice to take a screenshot and save it for offline view.
However, the same choice is not available when you want to save a video offline; you cannot take a screenshot of the video.
Thus, to save a video you like on any social media platform, you have to either save it on your respective social media account to view it online or find another alternative if you want to download the video offline.
We all know that many social media platforms are available online and have vast numbers of accounts registered.
However, there are three majorly used social media platforms that are used globally: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, with the highest amount of content and users.
Moreover, most of these three social media platform users have Android devices, mobile phones, or tablets. Thus, we have discussed below how to download videos of these social media platforms on an Android device.
Steps To Download Facebook & Pinterest Video To Mp4 On An Android Device
Facebook is the most used social media platform by people of all age groups. Its video-adding feature has made it a more readily used platform for entertainment and approaching like-minded people.
You can find a variety of videos on Facebook, which you will definitely wish to get downloaded on your Android device in an offline mode.
Moreover, Pinterest is the most visited social media platform for creative ideas and a healthy lifestyle. Pinterest also has a wide variety of video content available on its platform free for its users.
However, both Facebook and Pinterest don’t allow you to download any content directly, thus follow the below-mentioned steps to download Pinterest and Facebook video to mp4 on your Android device seamlessly.
- Open the Facebook or Pinterest application or website on your preferred browser of the Android device, and login into your account. Now navigate to find the video you want to download.
- Once you have chosen the video you want to download, open the video, select the Share option below the video for Facebook and Three-dot icon for Pinterest, and select the Copy Link optionif you have opened the video. If you have used the Facebook or Pinterest web, copy the URL from the search bar.
- The link to the Pinterest or Facebook video is copied on the clipboard, and you can close the application or web. Next, open a trustable Pinterest video downloader or Facebook video to mp4 converter, one like Keepflick, on your preferred web browser.
- A box with the quote Paste Your URL will come in front of the screen; paste the copied link there and hit download.
- The final step is to choose the quality of the video and then hit the download option again.
Thus, with these steps, you have converted the desired Pinterest or Facebook video to mp4.
Steps To Download Instagram Video To Your Android Device
Instagram is the most used social media application by millenials and businesses and has different content available.
However, like Facebook, Instagram also doesn’t allow its users to download its videos offline, whether reels or IGTV videos.
Thus, follow the below-mentioned steps to seamlessly download the Instagram video to mp4 on your Android device.
- Open the Instagram application or web on your Android device and log in to your account. Scroll and find the desired video to download and open the video.
- Select the Three-dot present on the top-right corner of the video and then choose the Copy Link option.
- Now close the Instagram application or web and open a reliable website like Keepflick that converts Instagram video to mp4 on your preferred browser on your Android device.
- Paste the video’s link in the box with the quote Paste your URL and hit download.
- Choose the preferred quality of the video and then again hit the Download option.
By following the above steps and a trustable online video to mp4 converter like Keepflick, you can seamlessly download all social media videos.Stay updated with our latest business articles at SugerMint.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories