Download Vaccine Certificate from COWIN
This is a guide about how to download vaccine certificate from cowin. In this article, we’ll cover downloading your vaccine certificate using aadhar card, Name, with mobile number, and how to download it without mobile number.
Learn how to download the provisional Covid19 vaccination certificate through your Aadhaar number or mobile phone.
The vaccine certificate is an important document that proves that you have received the vaccinations required for travel. It is also a requirement for some visas.
How to Download Vaccine Certificate
The vaccination certificate can be downloaded from the Aarogya Setu App and the COVID official website. Here are very simple steps to download the vaccine certificate from COWIN.
- Step 1: First of all visit the COVID official website (CO-WIN) https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Step 2: Click at the Register/ Sign In button from home page
- Step 3: Enter your registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Now you have to enter one-time password (OTP) acquired on that registered mobile number.
- Step 5: After that click on verify and proceed
- Step 6: once you enter, verify and proceed, there can be a Certificate tab
- Step 7: Click on the Vaccine Certificate option under your name
- Step 8: In order to get your vaccination certificate, click the download button
- Step 9: Your certificate will start downloading in your computer or your mobile device
Correction in Certificate
- Open COWIN official website https://www.cowin.gov.in
- You are required to click on support on homepage screen
- Sign in by entering the login details
- Select certificate correction under the support section
- A new page will appear
- Select your issue of correction in certificate regarding gender, name, photo ID, age etc.
- Select number and click on view certificate
- Your vaccine certificate details will appear
- In order to change the information, click on change option
- Click on continue
- That’s it
Note: The changes in the vaccine certificate can take up to 24 to 48 hours to appear
How to Verify Vaccine Certificate
- Go to COWIN official website https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Click on register/sign in
- Enter your login credentials
- Select verify and proceed
- click on platforms
- Click on verify certificate
- Click on scan QR code
- The notification will prompt to activate your mobile
- Place your camera at the QR code on the certificate
- If the certificate is not genuine then you will get certificate invalid will be displayed message
- On successful verification applicant details will displayed.
View Vaccination Statistics Details
- First of all, visit https://www.cowin.gov.in, COWIN official website
- On the homepage, click on platforms
- Click on vaccination statistics
- A new page will appear before you
- Select your state and district
- Statistics details will be on your screen
How to Search Vaccination Centre
- Open https://www.cowin.gov.in, COWIN official website
- Click on vaccination services
- Click on search vaccination centre
- Enter your pin, district, or map
- Click on search
- Vaccination centre details will be on your mobile or computer screen
How To Download Vaccine Certificate by Name
Follow the following step-by-step guide to download vaccination certificate by Name.
- Go to COVID official website (CO-WIN) https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Find three dots and Click on this three dots.
- A pop-up will be visible before you.
- Find an option of Vaccine Services, click on it.
- Choose the option of download certificate under more option tab.
- After clicking the Download Certificate option you will redirect to the another webpage where you will be asked to enter your mobile number, which was registered at time of vaccination.
- You will get OPT and enter your six-digit OTP on the text box.
- Click on Verify & Proceed option.
- You will find your name, now click on your name.
- From here, you will be able to download your Vaccine Certificate.
Download a vaccine certificate with your mobile number or without Mobile Number
To download your vaccine certificate, go to cowin and log in using your email address and password. Once you are logged in, click on “My account” and then “Download vaccine certificate”.
You will then be able to choose the type of certificate you would like to download. You can either download a vaccine certificate with your mobile number or without it. If you don’t have a mobile number, you can also download the vaccine certificate by name.
How to download the vaccine certificate using Aaadhar card?
The first step is to open the website of UIDAI, which is the Unique Identification Authority of India.
After that, you will have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the relevant field. Once you have done that, click on ‘Enter’.
On the next page, you will be asked to provide some more information. In order to download your vaccine certificate, select the option that says ‘Aadhaar/Vaccine Certificate (download)’.
After that, enter your name and captcha code and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Your vaccine certificate will be displayed on the screen once you have clicked on ‘Download’ button.
Step-by-step guide to download the vaccine Certificate
To download the vaccine certificate using Aaadhar card, you will need to enter your Aaadhar number and password.
Once you have entered this information, click on “Submit” and then choose the type of certificate you would like to download.
If you have any questions or problems downloading your vaccine certificate, please contact cowin support. They will be happy to help.
You can also download vaccination certificate without mobile number. There are several ways to download the certificate- or without a mobile number, by name, or with the Aaadhar card. If you have any questions, contact cowin support- they are happy to help!
Have a safe life and download your certificate now! Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope it was helpful. Please share this post with your friends and family.
If you have queries or any questions regarding to downloading the vaccine certificate by name, aadhar card, with or without mobile number then feel free to Vaccination Toll Free Number or Helpline Numbers.
Contact Details for Vaccination Services:
Toll Free Number for Vaccination Services- 1075
Helpline Number: +911123978046 & Technical Helpline Number: 01204473222
Read more Corona virus and COVID-19 related articles and business articles written by our guest authors.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugarMint would like to share your success story with our readers.