Here is an immunity booster spice tea recipe with herbs & spices to boost your immunity.
Learn how to make immunity booster spice tea at home. It can also help you lose weight. This homemade chai masala is an immunity booster.
Tea is a source of antioxidants that may help ward off diseases and boost your immune system. Spiced tea also contains potassium, vitamin B, carotene, vitamin C, magnesium and all essential nutrients and minerals for a healthy body.
Spiced tea benefits are primarily anecdotal. Spiced tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that help strengthen your body’s immune system. Always check with your Dietitian/Nutritionist to determine whether spiced tea is appropriate for you.
You will start your day with a cup of hot tea. If we tell you that tea can be the best way to build your immunity too? Sounds interesting?
If you are told that you take immunity booster tea instead of normal tea, then there is hardly any harm. Learn how to make the best spice tea at home.
You will start your day with a cup of hot tea. Learn how to make the best spice tea at home.
Ingredients for making spice tea powder
2 tablespoons Green Cardamom
1 teaspoon cloves
2 tablespoons black pepper
4-5 pieces cinnamon
2 teaspoons dry ginger powder
How to make Masala Chai Powder
Grind each spice in a grinder and grind it well and make powder, leaving it dry. After this, give dry ginger in it. After this, keep it in an airtight container.
How to make Masala Tea
- First, boil a cup of water in the pan.
- Add some sugar or honey and tea leaves for sweet taste.
- Add milk and let it boil.
- Add a pinch of spice before taking off.
- Your healthy homemade chai masala is ready.
- Filter it and serve it hot by adding a pinch of spices and stay healthy!
Health Benefits of drinking spice tea
Consuming this tea daily will provide many health benefits. It has anti-viral properties and anti-bacterial and also is loaded with anti-oxidants.
- Will help reduce belly fat.
- The immunity system will be stronger
- Stomach problems like constipation, indigestion, etc. will be relieved.
- Able to prevent viruses and bacteria.
- You will get relief from cough, sore throat, headache, body pain.
- It helps fight against infections and inflammation.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
This is how to make immunity booster spice tea at home.