Whipped cream is a light topping used to add a flavor to many beverages & foods and plays a substantial role in boosting the taste of your favorite snack.
You must have seen it over ice creams, cakes, waffles, hot chocolate, pie, etc. Usually, it is whipped in a whipping machine, but what if you don’t have one in your kitchen?
You can either manually perform this task or make use of a mixer grinder in that case. If you are wondering how to whip it in a mixer grinder, this article is for you! But you should make use of the best mixer grinder to ensure smooth functioning.
Nutritional Facts about Whipped Cream
Whipped cream is high in calories due to its fat content but at the same time, it is a great source of vitamins, minerals, fat-soluble, and choline.
119 grams of whipped cream (which is 1 half cup) contains:
- Fat – 43 g
- Calories – 400
- Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 3 g
- Vitamin A – 35% of the daily intake
- Vitamin E – 7%
- Vitamin D – 10%
- Calcium – 7%
- Choline – 4%
- Phosphorous – 7%
- Vitamin K – 3%
Whipped Cream’s Health Benefits:
In addition to being another add-on to sweet drinks or desserts, whipped cream also offers many awesome health benefits. Below given are a few of them:
- Whipped cream’s high-calorie content makes it a wonderful energy booster or instant energy source.
- It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E which are beneficial to hair and scalp. These components also help in some skin diseases.
- The presence of vitamin K-2 and calcium in whipped cream reduces the risk of bone fracture and osteoporosis. These nutrients are good for gum health and tooth enamel as well.
- Vitamin A & Vitamin C content of whipped cream boost immunity to help protect our body from various types of infections.
How to whip cream in a mixer grinder?
This section explains all about the whipping process with the use of a mixer grinder, required ingredients, tools, and the time needed to accomplish the task.
When it comes to preparing whipped cream, you actually don’t require too many ingredients; rather just a few ingredients are enough to offer you delicious and yummy whipped cream. Those ingredients are as follows:
- Heavy Cream – 1 cup
- Icing sugar – 3-4 teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon (optional)
You can prepare whipped cream at home with the help of a handful of tools which include:
- A mixer grinder
- Spoon or Spatula
You will also need to spend some time to make preparation before actually starting the whipping process. On average, 1 hour is consumed in this preparation.
Cooking time (time consumed in whipping)
Around 9 minutes are usually consumed in the whipping process.
Total Time Required
The total needed time for preparing whipped cream at home is the sum of preparation time and the time needed for the whipping process. Hence, the total required time is one hour & nine minutes.
Using the above-mentioned quantities of the required ingredients, you will end up with two full cups of cream.
All you need to do to eliminate the distance between you and your delicious whipped cream is to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Start the process by putting into the freezer the jar of the mixer grinder and the bowl containing heavy cream, and make sure to keep them inside for around 1 hour.
- After completely freezing, take out the bowl and the mixer grinder’s jar to actually start the whipping process.
- Next, put the cream into the mixer grinder’s jar and start operating the appliance. It is recommended to run it at high speed for around thirty seconds.
- After 30-seconds of operation, the next step will be to inspect the consistency of the cream, plus the icing sugar & vanilla extract can also be added.
- Start again the whipping process but this time at a speed of medium level, which would result in a bubbly & frothy cream within a few minutes. The process should be continued until it becomes a soft plop, which will require around 4-5 minutes.
- After whipping for 7 to 8 minutes, the cream will begin to gain volume and it is the time to stop whipping it. But, in case you desire the cream to have a little more stiffness, it should be whisked for 1 minute more, and then you can stop. Thus the total whipping time will be around 9 minutes.
- Once the whipped cream is ready with an ideal consistency, you should consider storing it in a refrigerator for a few hours if you don’t need to immediately serve it.
Whipped cream is an appetizing topping that is high in nutrients but at the same time, it comes with a high caloric content as well.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
So it should be consumed in a moderate quantity to end up drawing only its health advantages. The step-by-step process explained above will help you to accomplish the task of whipping the cream at home with the use of your mixer grinder.