A Brief Guide for Juno Webmail
Juno Web Email was among the biggest names of free webmail services. Since 1996, the webmail service provider has been making a significant mark as one of the premium companies.
Recently, after a long time, Juno webmail is trying to make a solid comeback. Despite a sudden drop in customers, this webmail service provider offers some amazing features. In this blog, we will discuss those features and explain how you can create an account.
Juno Email comes with some useful features. And, these are the reasons why one should use this webmail service provider. In this section, we have jotted those features down.
- First of all, Juno webmail comes with an in-built feature that allows you to access the emails even when you are offline
- Also, the service provider offers a spam filter so that you can refrain unwanted emails from filling up your inbox
- You can further use the sorting option to organize your emails better
- Additionally, there is optimum protection to eliminate the risks of a security breach
- Furthermore, you can use colors and graphics to make your emails attractive if you want
- Finally, there is a spell checker that helps to write emails without any errors
If you are willing to use Juno webmail, then go ahead. The guide for doing so is in the next section.
Creating a Juno webmail account is quite easy. Make sure your internet connection is working on the device you are using (smartphone or PC). And then, continue with the following steps.
- At first, open a browser of your choice
- Then, type in Juno webmail and hit Enter
- From the search results, click on the official site of Juno webmail
- Now, locate the option Create an Account and click on it.
- Upon doing so, you will be redirected to a different page
- After that, locate and select the option Get Started
- Finally, fill in the required fields with correct information and hit Enter
That’s all for creating an account in Juno webmail. Once your account is created, you can send and receive unlimited emails as per your need.
Sometimes, juggling between two email accounts becomes hard. Therefore, you might wish to forward your mails that you have received in Juno web emails to Gmail.
There are two ways of doing so. You can either forward every single email manually or send all your incoming mails automatically. Here, you will find the procedures for doing both.
- First, log into your Juno Webmail account
- Then, open the Message Center
- Select the email you want to forward and click on Forward
- Now, type in your Gmail Address in the field next to To
- Finally, click on Forward
- Begin by logging into your Juno webmail account
- Then, go to the Message Center and click on Options.
- Select General
- Now, locate the option Mail Forwarding and look for “On ___ (your Gmail address) Forward All My New Email”
- Turn that up
- After that, click on Save All Forwarded Messages in my Account if you wish to save those, or else go for the other option that says Delete All Forwarded Messages
- Finally, click on Save to finish the procedure
Hopefully, this write-up was insightful for you. If you have any other queries related to Juno Web Email, feel free to ask us in the comments section.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Stay updated with our latest technology articles at SugerMint.