Learn What a Unified Communication Platform is
Most people have no idea what a unified communication platform is. If you asked the average person on the street to define it, they would likely have no clue.
A unified communication platform (UCP) is a system that integrates all forms of communication into one interface.
The services include voice calls, video conferencing, instant messaging, email, and social media networks like Twitter and Facebook.
UCPs make communication easier by providing a single access point for all your needs. The pay-per-use UCPs offer the following solutions:
1. VoIP Telephone Service
The service uses your existing broadband internet connection to make and receive calls. It’s a cost-effective way to make calls since you don’t have to pay for a separate phone line.
It’s advisable to have a business VoIP service separate from your VoIP service to ensure reliability and quality.
2. Video Conferencing
Video conferencing is a great way to stay connected with colleagues and clients. A unified communication platform allows you to set up video conferences and share files and presentations easily.
Besides, the platforms offer high-quality high-definition (HD) video and audio. Investors don’t have to be in the same room to have a meeting. They can easily connect from anywhere in the world, thanks to video conferencing.
3. Internet Services
The platform offers VoIP and SIP trunking for business, allowing you to take advantage of HD Voice and Video Calling and fax and messaging services.
Internet services are available through various providers, including Verizon, AT&T, and Comcast. Users enjoy high-speed internet services because of the many applications integrated into a single system, offering a better user experience and business efficiency.
4. Intelligence Solutions
The UCP offers high-quality intelligence features for businesses to manage data and interactions. The following are some of these features :
- The ability to monitor, record, and transcribe all interactions between employees and customers
- A searchable knowledge base of customer interactions
- Integrated analytics tools to help businesses make sense of their data
- Real-time reporting on customer interactions
They allow businesses to understand their customer interactions and make improvement decisions thoroughly.
5. Improved Customer Service
The UCP enables businesses to provide customers with a better overall experience. Employees can quickly and easily access customer information, no matter where they are, and respond quickly to customer inquiries, boosting customer satisfaction and loyalty.
For example, investors who use unified communications as a service (UcaaS) boast unmatched customer satisfaction rates.
Businesses can UcaaS to keep their customer service teams organized and efficient while providing customers with the best possible experience.
They leverage the platform’s communication and collaboration features to resolve customer issues quickly.
6. Increased Productivity
UCPs help businesses boost employee productivity in several ways. Employees can avoid the frustration of having to switch between different applications to complete simple tasks by integrating multiple communication tools into one platform.
UCPs have tools that can automate simple tasks, like setting up conference calls and transferring calls to the right person, freeing employees to address other tasks.
In addition, UCPs make it easy for employees to work from anywhere by providing access to all of their communication tools from a single mobile application.
Procedures for choosing the best Ucaas Provider
Every user should look for these same qualities when choosing a Ucaas provider:
- Ease of use: The best Ucaas providers will have an easy-to-use platform that is simple to navigate.
- Flexibility: The provider will offer various features and options customized to fit your specific needs. For example, some providers offer video conferencing, while others do not.
- Reliable support: Technology might sometimes disappoint you, but the best UcaaS providers will offer reliable customer support to help you troubleshoot any issues.
- Competitive pricing: UcaaS premium services are now being packaged together and offered at a single, competitive price point. You get the value you pay for because pricing depends on expectations.
- Reliable and secure technology: your data is stored in the cloud, which means it’s always backed up and accessible from anywhere. Look for the latest UCP features like end-to-end encryption and user authentication.
Businesses that want the latest communication technology should consider a unified communications platform.
The system offers many features and benefits that can help businesses improve their bottom line. The reliable platform guarantees ROI and can help businesses keep pace with the competition. However, they should incorporate it with other business management platforms for the best results.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Read more business articles from our guest authors at SugerMint. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn