Recipe by Naiya Sheth: Pizza is loved by everyone. But it is not good to consume refined flour every time. And frankly speaking, it is a long process to bake pizza. So yesterday I tried to make very easy and quick Leftover Roti Pizza in simple kitchen tava/griddle.
I think this is an ideal recipe for students, bachelor, and teenagers also. If roti is available and you have frozen pizza sauce with you it will take less than 10 minutes for your dinner or any time hunger.
Here in this recipe, I am using simple homemade whole wheat roti, but if that is also not available if you have ready-made tortilla it will also give the same result.
You can use any available vegetables as I did. So, don’t wait for any one’s help just start cooking Leftover Roti Pizza. Enjoy Cooking.
Preparation Time – 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Makes – 8 to 10 roti pizza
Ingredient to make Leftover Roti Pizza:
Pizza Sauce as needed
8 to 10 leftover roti
For Pizza Sauce:
Ingredients to make Pizza Sauce:
2 big onion finely chopped
1 medium capsicum finely chopped
2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
2 tablespoon chopped garlic
Salt to taste
2 to 3 tablespoon red chili powder
2 to 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon chili tomato ketchup
2 to 3 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon chili flacks
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
2 tablespoon oil
1/4 teaspoon carrom seeds
1 cube grated cheese
Boiled sweet corn
Method to make Pizza Sauce:
- Heat oil and add carrom seeds to it.
- When ready add onion and garlic to it. Saute properly to cook onion at medium flame.
- Now time to add capsicum, and again cook until soft.
- When ready add tomatoes and again cook until soft.
- It’s time to add seasonings and sauces.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- At last, add grated cheese and cook for a while.
- Our delicious homemade pizza sauce is ready, let it cool at room temperature.
How to assemble Leftover Roti Pizza:
- Add some mayonnaise in pizza sauce as per taste.
- Apply little butter on the upper side of roti and then spread pizza sauce over it.
- Grate process and pizza cheese as per choice.
- Garnish with chopped onion, capsicum, boiled sweet corn, olives, etc. Sprinkle some pizza oregano and chili flacks.
- Grease non stick pan with butter and carefully place roti pizza over it. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes at the medium flame or until cheese melts.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Cut and serve piping hot Leftover Roti Pizza.