Here we have a healthy combination of lemon and coriander with vegetables as a Lemon Coriander Soup.
Lemon, a big source of vitamin C and soluble fibers. Again very good for weight loss and reduces the risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, and cancer also.
Means in that way lemon is a miracle fruit. On the other hand, coriander is a fragrant and antioxidant-rich herb.
It may help to lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health. And above all, it’s very easy to add coriander leaves too many recipes.
Here we have a healthy combination of lemon and coriander with vegetables as a Lemon Coriander Soup. A full bowl of Lemon Coriander Soup can give so many health benefits.
- Preparation time – 5 to 7 minutes
- Cooking time – 8 to 10 minutes
- Serves 2 person
2 tablespoon Oil
1 small onion finely chopped
2 clove garlic finely chopped
1-inch ginger finely chopped
2 teaspoon coriander stems finely chopped
2 tablespoon cabbage finely chopped
2 tablespoon capsicum
2 tablespoon par boiled french beans
2 tablespoon boiled sweet corn
2 table carrot finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
1 tablespoon cornflour
3 cups of water
Method to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- In a non-stick pan heat oil and then add finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- Saute for 1 minute and then add onion to it. again saute for 2 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add all vegetables to it. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to it.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water to it and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl make cornflour slurry by mixing cornflour and 1/2 cup water.
- Add it to the boiling mixture and again boil for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and coriander leaves at last.
Hot and healthy Lemon Coriander Soup is ready to serve.
|Business Tools Recommended by SugerMint
Free Email Marketing Tool
Fast and 100% free