Company profile of Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC of India
Life Insurance Corporation of India knows as LIC of India is one of the most trusted life insurance companies in India. LIC is an Indian state-owned investment corporation and insurance group owned by the Government of India.
LIC – The Life insurance corporation of India was established in 1956. More than 250 provident societies and insurance companies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India. On September 1, 1956, the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India.
LIC of India gives you plenty of options when it comes to insurance which help in fulfilling the varied insurance needs of individuals.
The company offers a wide variety of life insurance solutions in India. LIC has various combination of insurance plans such as Money Back Plan, Children Plan, Endowment Plan, Whole Life Plan, Term Plan , Pension Plans, Unit Plans at competitive rates.
Today LIC if India has 25 metro-area service hubs and 54 customer zones located in different cities and towns of India.
LIC functions with 8 zonal offices, 2048 fully computerized branch offices, around 113 divisional offices, 1408 satellite offices, 2,048 branches and the Central Office.
Life Insurance Corporation of India also has a network of 350 Corporate Agents, 1,55,000 individual agents, 120 Brokers, 115 Referral Agents, and 45 Banks for soliciting life insurance business from the public.
Now LIC also has the 1900 branches of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) bank at its disposal. LIC can carry out IDBI’s life insurance business through these branches of the bank.
Among the various LIC plans, there are some plans which are the best plan which help in fulfilling the varied insurance needs. Let’s first understand the different types of LIC plans:
Take a look at the different types of LIC policy in India by Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC Of India
The features of endowment plans include the following:
- The endowment plans provide guaranteed benefits
- If the plan matures, a maturity benefit is paid, a death benefit is paid on death during the policy term
- The bonus might be added in the endowment plan
- This plan is offered to participate plan
- New Jeevan Anand – (Plan No: 915)
- New Endowment Plan – (Plan No: 914)
- Jeevan Labh – (Plan No: 936)
- Jeevan Lakshya – (Plan No: 933)
- Single-Premium Endowment Plan – (Plan No: 917)
- Aadhaar Stambh – (Plan No: 943)
- New Bima Bachat – (Plan No: 916)
- Aadhaar Shila – (Plan No: 944)
Whole Life Plans
- Bima Shree Policy Document – (Plan No: 948)
- Jeevan Umang – (Plan No: 945)
- New Money Back Plans – 20 YEARS – (Plan No: 920)
- Jeevan Shiromani Policy Document – (Plan No: 947)
- New Children’s Money Back Plans – (Plan No: 932)
- New Money Back Plans – 25 YEARS – (Plan No: 921)
- Jeevan Tarun – (Plan No: 934)
Term Assurance Plans
- Term Assurance Plans
- Jeevan Amar – (Plan No: 855)
- Tech Term – (Plan No: 854)
- e-Term Plan
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Accident Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Premium Waiver Benefit Rider
- Term Assurance Rider
Here you can find business information about Life Insurance Corporation of India such as a business address, products & services, contact Nos., and nature of the business, etc.. At Suger Mint, the company listed in the Investment & Finance Business category.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Registered Office:
Name of Business: Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC of India
Business Address: Yogakeshema Control Office, Jeevan Bima Marg, Nariman Point
City & Pin Code: Mumbai 400 021
State & Country: Maharastra, India
Toll-free Number & Customer care Number: 18004259876
Business Category: Investment & Finance
Type of Business: Life Insurance Company
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugarMint would like to share your success story with our readers.