Outlook is undoubtedly one of the best email clients we are available with today. Outlook also allows users to set up email accounts with ease.
In case you are using Bellsouth email account, then you can access this service on Outlook as well. Recently, a lot of users have been experiencing Bellsouth.net email not working 2021 issue.
If you are also one of the users going through this problem, then worry not as here we are available with multiple solutions that can help you get rid of this issue. Before we move on with the solutions, let’s read out the reasons for the BellSouth email not working issue.
Reasons for Bellsouth Email Not Working Problem
There are various reasons that may lead to BellSouth email not working issue. Below we have stated some of the common reasons that lead to this issue.
- If you are not able to send messages using BellSouth on Outlook, then maybe you are facing this issue because there are some problems with the email settings.
- Email configuration issues can also lead to BellSouth email not working problem.
- You may also face this issue because of BellSouth email login problems.
- There is a chance that the problem is occurring because of the email client you are using.
Different Methods to Resolve BellSouth Email Not Working in Outlook
If you are looking forward to knowing different ways that can help you get rid of BellSouth email not working issue, then read below. If one solution doesn’t work, then try the next solution.
Make sure that BellSouth email is properly configured
You can troubleshoot Bellsouth email not working issue by properly configuring the BellSouth email account.
Take a good look at the steps mentioned below in order to learn how to configure the Bellsouth email account properly.
- First of all, you need to launch Outlook and then select the option of “Add account”.
- After that, select Manual configuration.
- Now, choose IMAP and POP settings.
- Then, you need to provide email ID and Display Name for the account.
- In case you are using POP3 accounts, then you must set the outgoing and incoming servers as outbound.att.net and inbound.att.net.
- Further, you need to set outgoing and incoming server port as 465 and 995.
- Now, save changes.
Try creating a secure email key
In case you are facing Outlook email not working issue, then try to resolve this problem by creating a secure mail key. In order to create a secure mail key, carry out the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the BellSouth email profile page and then select the login information page.
- Now, choose the account for which you wish to create a secure key.
- After that, select the option of “manage secure mail keys”.
- Then, select the option of add secure email key and then choose the option of create secure key. Now, copy it.
- Now, click on OK.
Remove and Re-add BellSouth Email Account
If none of the above-mentioned solutions help you out with your issue, then try removing and re-adding BellSouth email.
Carry out the simple steps mentioned below in order to remove and re-add the BellSouth email account.
- Firstly, launch Outlook program and then select File.
- After that, choose the “Account Settings” option.
- Now, click on the option of “Manage profiles”.
- Then, choose your Bellsouth.net email account. Now, click on Remove.
- To re-add BellSouth email, launch “Account Settings”.
- After that, select “Email” tab.
- Now, click on the option of “Manual Setup”.
- Select Next and then go to the “Choose Service” page.
- After that, select “Internet Email” and then go to Internet E-mail Settings.
- Now, choose “Test Account Settings” and click on “Done”.
So, above-mentioned are some of the solutions that you need to perform in order to get rid of Bellsouth.net email not working in Outlook issue.
Usually, the issue gets resolved just by properly configuring BellSouth account and creating a secure email key.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
If that doesn’t work, then try troubleshooting your issue by removing and re-adding the BellSouth email account in Outlook.