This new CCNP certification takes into account the growing network of employees, hardware and applications in the organization and enables CCNP Enterprise certificate holders to compete in the rapidly evolving network space.
This Proof of Entitlement is suitable for IT professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience who can independently manage Cisco network technologies.
To earn the CCNP Enterprise certification, you must pass two exams: one in Core Network Technologies and one in a concentration of your choice.
The concentration test allows you to align your CCNP with a specific job title. In addition to achieving your CCNP Enterprise, for each additional concentration test you pass, you will receive an individual specialization certificate to validate your enhanced skills.
Options for CCNP concentration testing include areas such as network design, wireless networks, and automation. The full list of CCNP Enterprise exams can be found below.
Cisco Certified Network Professionals are best suited for roles such as network administrator, network engineer, and technical support technician (top level).
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
These are the key skills that have been validated by CCNP Enterprise Certification. Cisco CCNP can:
- Implement and configure an EIGRP-based solution.
- Create a multi-section OSPF network and configure OSPF routing.
- Deploy an eBGP-based solution and configure eBGP routing.
- Set up an IPv6-based solution and document the results of the deployment.
- Implement and configure an IPv4 or IPv6 redistribution solution.
- Create Layer 3 path control solutions and broadband connections.
- Determine the required resources and implement a VLAN-based solution.
- Plan and implement a security enhancement for Layer 2 solutions.
- Design and configure Layer 3 switch-based services.
- Implement advanced wireless, video and VoIP support solutions.
- Implement high availability and confirm with the show & debug commands.
- Maintain the network and develop a plan to monitor performance.
- Troubleshooting multiprotocol systems such as EIGRP, NAT, and OSPF.