Startup Summit 2022 in Delhi – August 20, 21 2022
Startup Summit 2022 is being organized in Delhi on August 20th and 21st, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
As the world starts to become more digitally connected, startups are one of the biggest beneficiaries.A startup is a company or organization in its early stages, typically characterized by high risk and potential for rapid growth.
In India, the startup ecosystem has been growing at a fast pace, with innovations such as online consumer financing and e-commerce providing opportunities for startups to grow.
To celebrate this thriving ecosystem and encourage more startups to come up and make an impact, Startup Summit 2022 is being organized in Delhi on August 20th and 21st, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
The summit will bring together top entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate leaders from across the globe to share their experiences and learn from each other.
What is the Startup Summit?
The Startup Summit is a asia’s Leading Startup Event. The event is a two-day event that brings together entrepreneurs from various industries to learn from each other and exchange ideas.
It takes place in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, and is organized by the government of India’s Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP).
The Summit offers attendees the opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs and hear presentations from industry experts.
It also offers access to funding and business resources. The Summit is designed to help startups grow and become successful.
There are several different events that take place during the Startup Summit. These events include an Entrepreneurship Awards Ceremony, a Business Plan Competition, a Gala Dinner, and a Closing Session.
The Startup Summit is an important event that helps entrepreneurs from all over India connect with each other and learn from industry experts. It provides access to funding and business resources, which can help startups, grow and become successful.
What to Expect at the Summit
The Delhi Startup Summit is the perfect opportunity for startup enthusiasts and entrepreneurs to network and learn from one another.
The Summit will feature keynote speeches from industry leaders, interactive workshops, and a series of inspiring panel discussions.
Participants can expect to gain valuable insights into the latest trends in the startup space, as well as tips and tricks on how to succeed in this exciting field. The Summit is also a great opportunity to meet new friends and collaborators, so be sure to arrive early to make the most of your experience.
Who can attend the Summit?
The Summit is open to all entrepreneurs who are looking to start or grow their business in India. This includes small businesses, startups, and growth-stage companies. The Summit is also designed for entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their business into new markets or partnerships.
What will the Summit cover?
The summit will provide attendees with the knowledge and resources they need to grow their business in India. Topics covered at the summit include: business planning, marketing, financial analysis, and scaling your business.
The Startup Summit in Delhi is an opportunity for entrepreneurs of all levels to get together and learn from each other. It provides valuable resources and advice that can help you grow your business in India.
How to Register for the Summit?
If you are interested in attending the Startup Summit August 20, 21 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, you can register online. The registration process is simple and takes only a few minutes.
The summit is an ideal opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals and learn about the latest trends in the startup world.
In addition, you will have the chance to network with some of the most influential people in the industry.
The Summit offers a variety of sessions that will be sure to interest you. You can choose from topics such as business development, marketing, fundraising, and more.
Register now and don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to learn from some of the country’s top business minds.
We hope to see you at the Summit!
The Agenda for the Summit
The Startup Summit in Delhi is a two-day event that will focus on helping aspiring entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
The agenda for the summit includes sessions on business planning, marketing, customer acquisition, financial management, and more. There will also be plenty of time for networking and making connections with other entrepreneurs.
The summit features keynote addresses by industry leaders such as:
- Chirag Gupta – Founder, 4700BC
- Malika Datt Sadani – Founder & CEO, The Moms Co.
- Kabir Jeet Singh – CEO & Co-Founder, Burger Singh
- Amit Singal – Founding Partner, Fluid Ventures
- Vikrant Batra – Owner, Cafe Delhi Heights/Dhansoo
- Abhishek Sinha – Co-Founder & CEO, GoodDot
- Rajit Uboweja – Principal, Stride Ventures
- Alok Paul – Co-Founder, Berrylush
- Ravi Kabra – Co-Founder, Skippi Ice Pops
- Santosh Kumar – GM, Kiehl’s India
- Rema Menon – VP- Retail & Commercial PAN India, Parsvnath Developers Ltd.
- Atul Chachra – Vice President – Retail, Faballey & Indya
- Harini Sivakumar – Founder & CEO, Earth Rhythm
- Meghana Narayan – Co-Founder, Wholsum Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Shri Randheer Singh – Senior Team Member for Advanced Chemistry Cell Program, NITI Aayog
- Vishal Kaushik – Co-Founder & MD, Upakarma Ayurveda
- Ritu Marya – Editor-in-Chief, Entrepreneur Media APAC
- Sunil Pathare – Chairman & MD, VIP Clothing Ltd.
- Vivek Shrivastava: Head Of Retail Business Development, ABFRL
- Abhishek Goenka – Head & CIO, RPSG Capital Ventures
- Dheeraj Bansal – Founder, Recode Studios
- Prof. (Dr.) Balvinder Shukla – Vice Chancellor, Amity University Uttar Pradesh
- Saurav Kumar -CEO & Founder, Euler Motors
- Rudra Pratap – Co-founder, CloudTailor
- Mohit Goyal – Co-Founder & MD, Swiss Beauty
- Aditya Sharma – Co-founder, Prolixr
- Aakash Anand – Founder & CEO, IDAM House of Brands
- Arjun Vaidya – Founder, Dr. Vaidya’s & Venture Lead, Verlinvest
- Gautam Malhotra – Managing Director, Treis Solutions
If you are planning to start or grow your business in the coming years, this is the event for you. The Startup summit 2022 will be a two-day convention that will provide valuable insights and resources from some of the top minds in entrepreneurship.
- Event Name: Startup Summit 2022
- Event Date: August 20 & 21, 2022.
- Venue Address: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Register now and make sure you don’t miss out on what promises to be an enlightening event.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories