Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugarMint is accepting Submission of Success Stories in the story format. Please send your Success Story in Word format if possible with a images of the individual or your company to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craft your story and share it with us.
We’re so happy you’re interested in sharing your story with Suger Mint. Every entrepreneur has a story we always welcome entrepreneurs and startups to tell their story in our business Magazine.
We know you have a story that will inspire and uplift, and we’d love you to share your story with us. Thanks again for choosing to share your story with us!
Your success story may be about you, your family, education, career, business, startup, success, struggles, challenges you faced, or anything related to success.
Submit your story to an editor
NOTE: You are free to add/edit/remove any question according to your profile and business.
I M P O R T A N T:
- Each story you submit on SugerMint will be reviewed by a editor and may be chosen to be published.
- It is recommended you double-check spelling prior to submitting your story.
- We cannot possibly publish every startups and entrepreneur’s story, so don’t take it personally if your story is not selected. If we do publish your story, it may take several days before you see it appear on Sugermint.
- Please note: After submitting your success story, it may take 2-3 business days to publish on the SugerMint. By submitting online, you consent to your success story being shared publicly.
- Send your Images on email@example.com
SugarMint has been designed for the entrepreneur and startup community. SugarMint’s mission is to share, connect, and inspire entrepreneurs and startups with a wealth of information from experts in various fields.
The goal is to provide an atmosphere where new ideas can be exchanged while building relationships among entrepreneurs.
We want you to get more out of your entrepreneurial journey by reading articles about topics such as marketing, management, finance, accounting & legal issues related to running a business.
In addition we will cover interviews with successful individuals who have created their own ventures or helped build others into companies that are world leaders in their industry segment.
We also offer advice on how you can succeed in life by applying some simple concepts that were successfully used by others.
SugarMint would like to share your success stories with our readers. We know you have a story that will inspire and uplift, and we’d love you to share it with us in an interview format.