Over 5000 people across the globe walked for the charity. 5500 participants registered for a cause and raised Rs. 85 Lakh (USD 114k) for 4 beneficiary NGOs working for social upliftment
Feb 20 Ahmedabad: The 20th Annual Motif TTEC Charity Walk was held virtually today as 5500 enthusiastic global registrants participated in this much-awaited event.
Providing a transparent platform for individuals and companies to come together, the charity walk promoted health awareness and raised funds for 4 different NGOs.
We had participants from the different cities of India in addition to global participation from the US, the UK, Australia, South America, Canada, Greece, New Zealand, the Philippines. etc.
Walk/run from ANYWHERE created several unique stories:
- TTEC employees joined the walk from several parts of incredible India, including but not limited to Mehrangarh Fort (Rajasthan), Tea Gardens (Assam), RK Beach (Vizag), Vagator Beach (Goa), Kankaria Lake (Gujarat), Mahatma Mandir (Gandhinagar), Marine Drive (Mumbai)
- Beneficiary NGO participated live from Ashramshala in Bardoli
- Tourist from Venezuela on a trip to India, participated in 10 km run in Jaipur; Rajasthan
- Participants performed live magic on the streets of Raipur; Chattisgarh
- 92-year-old founder and trustee joined by hundreds of children from Valod
- Participated in a 25km mountain race on Mt. Mariveles, The Philippines
- Participants walked with fusion dressing; t-shirt donned over the traditional Indian saree
- Hundreds of pastoralists walked in the ethnic wear in the UNESCO world heritage city of Patan
- An octogenarian participating in the walk for 19 years, walked barefoot in Mt. Abu, Rajasthan
- Children of urban slums of Ahmedabad enthusiastically joined the walk
- Walking in sub-zero temperature; Colorada, USA
- A group of senior citizens (80+ age) inspired all by walking 5km, Ahmedabad, India
- A 13-year-old budding marathon runner completed 10 km run in Ahmedabad, India
This event provided a transparent platform for individuals and companies to come together to promote health awareness and raise funds for 4 different NGOs, thereby bringing humanity to business. The 5 km walk / 10 km run was flagged off at 7 am today and was streamed live on the Motif TTEC Charity Walk Facebook page.
This year’s Charity Walk beneficiary NGO are:
- MARAG Maldhari Rural Action Group (www.marag.org) – Working since 1994 in the field of education, livelihood, and governance, to support the most marginalized communities inclusive of pastoralists, dalits, tribals, with a focus on women and children – 80(G).
- Mukul Trust (www.mukultrust.org) – Founded in 1988, works in the fields of education, environment, healthcare, disaster relief, and supporting the less fortunate section of society – 80(G).
- Sanchetana Community Health & Research Centre (www.sanchetana.org) – Working with urban slums of Ahmedabad since 1983 in the fields of education, income generation, health care, and create an enabling environment for women, adolescent girls, and children – 80(G).
- Vedchhi Pradesh Seva Samiti (www.vpssvalod.org) – Established in 1954, works on holistic rural development, and people empowerment by following the Gandhian approach – 80(G).
34 companies supported the 2022 Motif TTEC Charity Walk to raise funds for the above four NGOs. A total of Rs.85 Lakh (USD 114k) were raised this year through individual registrations and sponsorships.
TTEC contributed a total of Rs.17.5 lacs (~USD 23,000) as registration matching & donation. All the sponsorship cheques were written directly in the name of the NGOs.
Kaushal Mehta, Vice President & General Manager, India at TTEC said, It is with a lot of pride and humility we completed the 20th edition of our Annual Motif-TTEC charity walk today!
We raised an all-time high of INR 85L (USD 114,000) with the help of 5,500 participants all across the world for 4 different NGOs.
We could not have imagined what started out as a small idea with friends, family and a few employees two decades ago would reach such scale.
We feel grateful to everyone that made it possible over the years – 277 donors, 90,300 walkers, 66 NGOs and most importantly past and current employees of TTEC India who worked so passionately and diligently to organize this large-scale event without help from any event management company.
This event is a celebration of our combined commitment to the health and well-being of our society. Together, we certainly made a difference!
This year’s sponsors included:
· Presenting Sponsor – TTEC
· Principal Sponsor – Spec India and PPI Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
· Platinum Sponsors – Anonymous, eBay and Livercare
· Gold Sponsors – Anonymous, RetailMeNot, The Surat District Co-Operative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Surat District Co-Operative Bank and Khushi – Ambient Media Partner
· Silver Sponsors – Airbnb and ShethInfo
· Bronze Sponsors – Infostrech Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Jayantilal & Company, New Arbuda Builders, Pest Control Enterprises, Simulations and Savvy Swaraj Sports Club – Kensville
· Associate Sponsors – BlazeNet Ltd., CityShor, Claris, CreativeYatra.com, Datatech Computers Pvt. Ltd., JadeBlue Lifestyle India Ltd., Megha Communication, QX Global Services LLP, Safal, Sunij Pharma Pvt. Ltd. and Tech Mahindra
· In association with – Ahmedabad Mirror and Radio Mirchi
· Partners – L.D. College of Engineering, The House of MG and Waghbakri Tea Group
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end, digital CX solutions.
The company delivers leading CX technology and operational CX orchestration at scale through its proprietary cloud-based CXaaS (Customer Experience as a Service) platform.
Serving iconic and disruptive brands, TTEC’s outcome-based solutions span the entire enterprise, touch every virtual interaction channel, and improve each step of the customer journey.
Leveraging next gen digital and cognitive technology, the company’s Digital business designs, builds, and operates omnichannel contact center technology, conversational messaging, CRM, automation (AI / ML and RPA), and analytics solutions.
The company’s Engage business delivers digital customer engagement, customer acquisition & growth, content moderation, fraud mitigation, and data annotation solutions.
Founded in 1982, the Company’s singular obsession with CX excellence has earned it leading client NPS scores across the globe.
The company’s nearly 62,300 employees operate on six continents and bring technology and humanity together to deliver happy customers and differentiated business results. To learn more visit us at www.ttec.com.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Disclaimer:- This story has not been edited by SugerMint staff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds. SugerMint will not be responsible in any way for the content of this story.