Safolla – Dil se Healthy, Manage your weight smartly
Today, you will find many people making a conscious effort to eat healthily and be fit physically as well as mentally.
While shopping, most of us pick whole grains and organic vegetables but one mistake we tend to make which affects our health is by not choosing a healthy cooking oil.
Most of us believe that consuming oil is bad for health which is a myth as good oil is a great source of nutrients that completes the circle of a balanced diet.
But, with so many varieties to choose from, picking the best cooking oil can be a task. For those who do not wish to compromise on tasty food yet want to maintain a healthy body should go for Saffola Active oil.
Generally, in most of the kitchens in modern India, you can find two types of oil – olive oil for salads and soya bean or groundnut oil for Indian cooking.
While these oils are healthy, the cooking oils should contain compounds that boost your inner health, do not increase cholesterol and fat deposition in the body. Saffola Oil is a brand that is working on manufacturing oil that offers great health benefits.
Their slogan “ Healthy for the Heart” has been proven true for nearly six decades. There are several advantages of using Saffola Active oil daily, some of which are mentioned below.
Benefits of Using Saffola Active Oil:
- Unlike other processed oils, Saffola oil is designed for Indian Cooking. With LOSORB Technology you can use it without worrying about making any dish too oily.
- Saffola oil has a clear color, light texture, and delicate flavor which makes it best to use in salad dressing and baking.
- With high in Vitamin E and monounsaturated, this oil is heat stable, making it an excellent choice for deep frying.
- If you are looking for a healthy oil, suitable for cholesterol and diabetic patients then Saffola Active oil is the apt choice for you.
- It contains Omega 3 and Oryzanol which helps reduce inflammation, body fat, and deposition of cholesterol.
- The Omega 3 fatty acids aids in brain development and neurological functions.
- Saffola Active contains compounds that boost the immune system.
How to Live a Healthy Life with Saffola Active?
- Eat Right: The first step towards a healthy lifestyle is by adapting the correct diet. What we eat is often shown on our bodies. If you are obese, feel lethargic all the time, have a low metabolism, or weak immune system, then it’s time to change your oil followed by the diet. A person’s daily diet should include three fresh fruits, two portions of vegetables, one portion of pulses, and a limited amount of carbs. This way you can reduce the intake of fat, salt, and sugar from your diet.
- Exercise: Apart from eating healthy, you need to work out at least 3 to 5 times a week.
- You can practice yoga, meditation, walk or run, workout, or dance to melt that unwanted fat which has been accumulated from bad eating habits.
- Eat More: When we say eat more, we mean consuming fruits, vegetables, sprouts, and healthy snacks that satisfy your taste buds.
- With the help of Saffola Active, healthy cooking will be delicious. Make a salad dressing using Saffola oil to increase the nutritive value of salad or baked items.
- Shop Right: While picking out groceries, we tend to pick products without reading their nutritive value.
- Most of the packed snacks labeled healthy often contain hidden sugar and salt that tends to make you obese.
- Instead buy whole grain and Saffola Active oil that has LOSORB Technology, Vitamin E, and Omega 3 to make your personalized healthy snacks.
Saffola Active is the healthiest oil which absorbs 28% less fat compared to any other regular oil.
This oil is a great option for those who want to lose weight, are affected by diseases like High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, or Diabetic.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
Are you an entrepreneur? Get your Small Business Website