Are you a skilled worker who is planning to move to Canada this year? Then one thing that you may be having in mind is whether crs score go down this year.
To get the complete information about the same it is better to connect with a good visa and immigration company.
So, are you wondering if the CRS score will see a drop in 2021?
- The CRS score is very important for every aspirant who is applying for the express entry system.
- In the case of those candidates who have Low CRS Score, this aspect can be very crucial for their selection in the express entry draw.
- Now many factors can have an impact on CRS cut-off in the express entry draw. But what we would like to clarify here is that no one can be sure whether the CRS score in the next draw will be high or whether it will be low.
- This year there are chances that the CRS score might be low and there are some specific reasons for the same.
- One of the major factors is that there have been travel restrictions across the globe due to the pandemic situation. At the same time, Canada has a very huge immigration target in 2021.
- So, naturally, the Canadian authorities will try their level best to ensure that they can meet the target by granting more PR visas.
- One can expect that the processing of the visa applications may also be fast as the authorities will surely want to clear the backlog at the earliest.
- However, nothing specific can be said about the CRS cut off and so it is always better to make sure that you score as many points as possible so that your profile has a higher ranking in the express entry pool of profiles and you have a better chance of selection in the express entry draw.
Are you aware of the formalities for applying for the express entry system?
- If you are interested in applying for the express entry system then you have to first create the express entry profile.
- This profile will be given points based on different aspects like the age of the candidate, his qualifications and work experience, his English and/or French language proficiency test scores, etc.
- The profile of the candidate will be ranked based on the number of points that the candidate has scored. Candidates having more points will get a higher ranking.
- The candidates with higher ranking have better chances of selection in the express entry draw. This draw is held at regular intervals and the candidates who are selected in the draw receive an invitation to apply for the Canada PR visa.
- Once the candidate gets the ITA he has to submit the application form along with all the relevant documents.
What can the candidate do if he has Low CRS Score?
- The candidate with a low CRS score must try to improve their score by focussing on aspects like education, work experience, language proficiency test scores, etc. If the candidate improves his education, work experience, etc then he will get more points.
- The candidates who have applied under the express entry system can also apply for the provincial nomination. The only thing that the candidate must be willing to do is to settle down and work in that province. If the express entry candidate gets the provincial nomination then he will score 600 additional points which will almost ensure the selection of the candidate in the express entry draw.
- The candidates who have proficiency in both English, as well as the French language, get additional points.
- If the aspirant has a sibling who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada then also the candidate will get additional points.
- In case you are not eligible to apply for the express entry system then the candidate can focus on other options like Provincial Nomination Programme. Every province has its provincial nomination programme which is based on the labour market requirement of that province. Eligible candidates have to first apply for the provincial nomination. If the candidate is given the provincial nomination then he has to apply for the PR visa.
If you aspire to move to Canada but do not have any idea about the formalities that you have to complete then do not worry.
Just get in touch with the best visa and immigration company that will provide the best guidance.
|Are you an
Entrepreneur or Startup?
Do you have a Success Story to Share?
SugerMint would like to share your success story.
We cover entrepreneur Stories, Startup News, Women entrepreneur stories, and Startup stories
To get the correct information about Canada PR visa and whether the CRS score go down etc get in touch with Best Canada Immigration Consultants.